"Thank you, President Wei!" Jiang Yuheng replied with a smile. After all, he had good intentions, and he is not someone who doesn't understand good things.

  After President Wei left, all Lei Ting's people gathered together. During this time, Yu Fengchen also brought Ren Xiaohe here. Ren Xiaohe is also working hard to blend in with everyone, but it will take time to get along with everyone.

  After all, other people have experienced a lot together, and it is not so easy for others to intervene.

  Especially people like Ren Xiaohe, who are half-way monks, are not like Yuan Sisi and the others. They are all cultivated by Lei Ting himself. Speaking of which, Jiang Li still feels that she has cultivated her family.

  "I have a feeling that if the beast tide breaks out in this world, it may be more cruel than the last days." Lu Ye sat on the sofa. Although he said so, he didn't feel any sense of crisis at all. After all, it was easy for them to leave here.

  Yu Fengchen narrowed his eyes slightly, "Heroes come out of troubled times!"

  Jiang Li looked at Yu Fengchen, "Ah Chen wants to take the opportunity to grab a territory?" "

  This world is in chaos, and it should be easy for us to establish an empire." Who has their rich supplies? Yu Fengchen looked at Jiang Yuheng, "Boss, do you have any ideas?"

  Jiang Yuheng raised his eyebrows lightly, "Which one of you wants to manage a country?" Anyway, he is going to work hard to cultivate Ascension, and he doesn't want to be caught in his footsteps by some mundane things.

  "Don't count me out, I can't even control myself!" Fifth Sister waved her hand directly and hid behind Jiang Li.

  "Me too!" Yuanyuan flashed directly behind Liang Yuanxu.

  Liang Yuanxu waved his hands and said, "I still have to take care of my little wife."

  Lu Ye took Yuan Sisi's hand directly, "I still have Sisi and Niannian to take care of." "I'm

  not good at management!"

  Jiang Yuheng shrugged and then looked at Yu Fengchen, "Ah Chen, if you want to be an emperor, we can help you create a world." The corner of Yu Fengchen's mouth twitched, "You all run away and leave me alone, do you think it's appropriate?" "Brother Chen, this is what you proposed." Heart is

  heavy

  .

  However, Xiaofeng didn't say anything else. If that woman wanted it, she would definitely ask Brother Chen for it.

  Yu Fengchen couldn't help but shook his head, "If everyone doesn't like management, we'd better not do it, so as not to be thankless."

  Especially if after laying down a piece of land and giving it to others, it arouses suspicion from others, then it's really better not to bother.

  And if you really want to win a piece of the world, it is definitely not enough to rely on them alone, but if you pull people, then the secret of the little sister-in-law cannot be hidden.

  In fact, Yu Fengchen said this because Ren Xiaohe suggested that they should build an empire by themselves, after all, there may be chaos soon.

  Yu Fengchen didn't think much about it at the time, but now that he said this, he thought through the things inside, and suddenly felt that he should treat Ren Xiaohe with no careless attitude.

  While they were all working hard to become gods, Ren Xiaohe wanted a piece of land.

  Yu Fengchen sighed, this woman... really has a wild heart, she deserves the aura of a heroine.