Of course, if you want to grow, you must also grow some edible plants.

  Jiang Li looked at Linlin and asked her if she knew which plants were edible. Linlin naturally nodded. In the past five years, she and her younger siblings have been collecting all kinds of plants, so she naturally knows which ones are edible and which ones are not.

  It was almost early in the morning, and Linlin decided to take them to collect them now. She said that she now has great power, and she feels very relaxed.

  "Let's go, I'll take you to collect it now." Linlin is wearing fur, which is simple but covers her whole body.

  Jiang Li directly took out five sets of novice equipment and gave them to them, asking the five of them to change into them after dripping blood.

  Jiang Li doesn't want to raise a white-eyed wolf. How can there be anything without giving? If you want to get better, you have to pay.

  Jiang Li has already started to think about getting No. 13 to set up some targeted small shops, such as using his crystals to exchange goods for Page. It seems that this idea is very good!
  Jiang Li used her mental power to observe the nearby spar mine, but she found that there seemed to be something in the mountain here that prevented her mental power from penetrating, and there seemed to be a protection mechanism... This is a bit strange

  !

  Jiang Li talked to Jiang Yuheng in the team, and Jiang Yuheng found that his mental strength could not penetrate the mountain here, which was a bit strange.

  However, on their way to collect, Jiang Li picked up a few spars the size of a fist, and learned from Page that such large spars are the most common, and there are a lot of them.

  Jiang Li communicated with No. 13 directly, and No. 13 told her that it is too easy to run a small store, and this method of exchanging spars for goods is simply too good.

  Thirteenth excitedly went to get it. Of course, this thing is from low to high. In fact, for Page, the most important thing is food.

  On the thirteenth, the blood tonic, healing medicine and food were all exchanged for three crystals. The five people did not need the powerful potion, but for the acceleration potion, they would be exchanged for five crystals.

  As for the novice equipment, although they have it now, the novice equipment is still easy to break, so No. 13 directly set up a set of ten crystal cores. Of course, this is just a small shop for Page.

  As for the other Ability Awakening Potions, they were directly sold at five hundred yuan for one, so he couldn't be blamed for making them expensive, as the Ability Awakening Potions were already expensive.

  Hard-won can only be cherished, isn't it?

  After all, food is cheap enough!
  As for the things behind, wait until this guy Paige awakens his abilities. Anyway, he hasn't even awakened his abilities now, so everything is nonsense!
  Although Linlin is leading the way, Paige and Peiwen are constantly introducing everyone along the way.

  Although I have been away for five years, the changes here are really not too big.

  Finally arrived at the foot of the mountain. Speaking of which, there is a strange thing in this world, that is, no plants really grow on the mountain, but at the foot of the mountain, the plants are too lush.

  Linlin held a very sharp stone in her hand, and she directly punctured a tall aloe-like plant, and then some juice flowed from the cut of the plant, and Xiaozhi quickly went up to suck up the juice.