Jiang Li was worried, "How many children should I have?"

  "At least three, one with my surname, one with your surname, and one with the surname of my adoptive father." Jiang Yuheng has made all the arrangements, after all, after all these arrangements are made, he can work hard in this direction in the future, right?

  "You have a good idea, there is no sign of one of them!" Jiang Li snorted coldly.

  "There will be!" Jiang Yuheng's voice became a little hoarse.

  Jiang Li noticed the change in this guy's body and jumped up, "I'm going to bed!"

  Jiang Yuheng laughed. When did his self-control become so bad? Just mentioning that she had a baby, her body changed...

  Jiang Li went straight to the trading room, Yuanyuan was by her side all the time, she almost forgot about other friends.

  Jiang Li turned on the friend system. Looking at it, Jiang Li's eyes widened. What's going on? what happened?
  what happened?
  Did she miss something?

  Why did Xiaoya and Yueling both become famous?

  Why did the two little girls become famous?

  Did the two of them kill each other? Turned into a little devil?
  The two little girls didn't leave a message for her at the moment, and they didn't know if the two of them were busy with something.

  You know Xiaoya and Yueling, one is four or five years old, and the other is not more than three years old, can they kill people on their own initiative? It's almost as good as others killing them.

  Jiang Li hurriedly contacted Xiao Ya and Yue Ling, "What's the matter, Xiao Ya, what happened   ?

  "   It's midnight on Xiaoya's side now, the place where she is feels like a firewood shed, and Xiaoya is in a coma now.   Jiang Li directly collected the surrounding news with her mental power.   This is not Xiaoya's home at all, this is a stranger's home, and this family is setting up a mourning hall. The deceased is a teenage boy. Looking at the boy's face, if she guessed right, he is an idiot.   "My son!" A middle-aged woman dressed in silk and satin was crying there, "Is that little girl awake? If she wakes up, I will make her pay for my son's life!" "Ma'am, that little girl is still awake!" "Damn girl, if I hadn't bought her, she would have been sold to a restaurant, and she even hurt my son. I want her to be cut into pieces." The little girl was sold, how could she be so impulsive to   kill   someone   ?   Jiang Li directly used her mental power to faint the people outside the firewood room, then put Xiaoya in the space, and left the place quietly.   After leaving the mansion, Jiang Li didn't know what this place was. Looking at it, it was not the place where Xiao Ya lived.

  Jiang Li ran to the outskirts, found a ruined temple, released Xiaoya, checked Xiaoya, and for some reason, she couldn't feel a trace of the power in Xiaoya's body now. Is this exhausted?
  impossible?

  There was no injury in Xiaoya's body either. Among the people she pinched Xiaoya directly, it took Xiaoya a long time to recover.

  Xiaoya's eyes were a little dull, Jiang Li said directly, "Xiaoya, Xiaoya, I'm Lily, what's wrong with you? Tell me what's wrong with you?" Xiaoya began to cry silently, "Lily, the world is so scary!" "What's wrong?" Jiang Li grabbed Xiaoya's little hand, how could Xiaoya's body be so

  weak

  ? It felt like something had broken her life.

  The little girl's gaze was a bit unlovable, seeing her like this, unless it was that mother, no one else could have hurt her like this.