𝟎𝟕.𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞

Start from the beginning

"What are you going to wear" jade asked jumping onto my bed.

"Im not sure wanna help me" i said with a Smile.

"Yess" jade said jumping off of my bed walking to my closet.

Jade is my personal stylist i sawer she always makes me look good no matter what {she the best}, I know if Roman was to meet her he would get a long with her so well.

"So what are we thinking to wear its hot out so" said side going through my closet.

"How about a little dress or something like a summer dress" jade asked.

"Hm lets see"

"This looks nice look"

She pulled out one of my summer dress it was a cream tight  dress.

"Yes that's cute but what shoes?" I asked

"Hm your olive dunks" jade said.

"Okay i will leave so you can get ready call me when you all done" jade said.

I looked at myself in the mirror then turned to my side, i love dress but i hate that they make me feels so bad about my body.

Some people might say my body is perfect that they wish they could have my body and all i can think about is you don't want my body.

The truth is that I've never felt comfortable in my own body.

Jade always tells me i look gate and that i have nothing to worry about, but i think i have never felt comfortable in my own body is become my whole live i was told i can't be fat or i can't be too skinny or I'll look ugly.

My father had me on this diet when i was in middle school,I'm still on this diet and i don't know why i guess i have gotten used to it if i eat to much i feel dizzy and i feel like im going to throw up.

But I guess its also because I'm  scared that I'm going to be over 125  every time it doesn't say I weigh 125 I starve myself for at least 2 days  jade always gets mad at me for doing that she said its not good for me.

Me and jade have been through the same thing and she is still strong,she so fucking strong, me on the other hand I'm week as shit you could tell me i look like i have gained weight and i will cry for hours.

It's amazing to me how strong my best friend is I know if that was me i would have definitely over dosed more then i have already.

The first time i over dosed was when i was in the 8th grade, when i didn't go to school for a week because i was basically sold for a week just for fucking drugs.

I was so tired I couldn't take it anymore and i took any pills I could fine,i took half of the bottle, my brother Dawson found me on the floor passed out.

I didn't realize how long i was in my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in"

" you look nice just like i told you" jade said with a smirk.