You must know that there is already a fifth-level ability user in the base, and it is also a female ability user. I heard that the captain's mother is approaching the female ability user recently, and it seems that she is a bit interested in making her the captain's wife.

  In fact, Yu Fengchen and the others are quite anxious about this matter, after all, in their hearts, they have already identified their sister-in-law, and it is not easy for others to be in front of them.

  That woman also works in the Jiang family, and now Mr. Jiang's side is still very popular. It is obvious that not only Aunt Jiang is satisfied with her, but even Mr. Jiang is very satisfied with her.

  Yu Fengchen thought for a while and reminded his son Jiang Yuheng, "Captain, now the Jiang family has a fifth-level female ability user, and she is very popular with the old man." Jiang Yuheng basically understood what it meant when he saw this sentence

  .

  After all, if there is nothing wrong, Yu Fengchen will not remind him alone. After all, his mental power is already level seven, and Lily's lightning power is also above level six.

  "It's okay, don't pay attention to her!" Jiang Yuheng replied very cryptically.

  Yu Fengchen knew what his brother meant. You must know that when he saw that woman, he felt a little disgusted. That aloof and arrogant look was really annoying.

  "If you have time, let's see how the entire base is doing, and buy a house at the base." Jiang Yuheng didn't plan to bring his little girl to live under the watchful eyes of his grandfather, and he didn't even want them to live in a collective dormitory for their team.

  At this time, it was already afternoon, and it wasn't too dark at the base, so Yu Fengchen responded, and immediately walked out of the dormitory, in fact, he didn't want to practice in the dormitory at all.

  Yu Fengchen came out, and Lu Feng and the others followed. Anyway, even if they were outside, they could still chat with their brothers.

  The chat room in this space can automatically display what they want to say, which is really easy.

  The few of them planned to check the situation of the base first, after all, they hadn't been out yet after they came back.

  When Yu Fengchen and the others walked out of the dormitory, they saw that woman again. That woman was standing at the door of the dormitory, apparently waiting for them.

  Yu Fengchen listened to his captain very much and ignored her, so the five of them ignored her and planned to go out.

  But the woman said, "Why, you don't speak when you see the officer?" The woman's voice was very severe.

  "Sir?" Yu Fengchen felt it was funny, knowing that they were all captains, and they didn't know what title this woman was, yet they were arrogant in front of them.

  "Give me your military ID card, and let us see who you are?"

  When the woman took out her military ID card, they found that her name was Zhao Yan, and she was also a captain. Lu Feng directly showed his ID card, "We are at the same level!" He wanted to show off in front of them, which really teased them to death

  !
  At this moment, Wang Shuang secretly talked about the current situation in the chat group.

  Although everyone has not seen Zhao Yan, their impression of her is extremely bad.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report