I love Mal!

I love Mal.

I love Mal...

I love Mal?

I love M-

I gasped as my head shot out of the water in a secluded area around the lake.

What the hell happened?

How the hell did I get in the lake?

"If onlyyyyyy YEAHHHH"

Mal?

I turned to see a purple blob singing

"Caspian." I heard a whisper and a splash.

I look to the side to see Penelope.

Did she say Caspian?

Is she still under the spell?

THE SPELL

WAS I UNDER A SPELL?

I snapped out of it when I heard splashing.

"Penelope!" I whisper shouted

I swam toward her and put my hand over her mouth as she struggled.

"Can you swim?" I asked hesitantly as she still struggles against me. "I'm going to remove my hand ok? Please don't scream." She nodded

"Of course I can fucking swim." She said shooting a murderous glare at me. "Second of all this water is shallow I can stand in here and I'm from a damn island."

She had a point

"Uh-"

"Third of all why the fuck are we here and why can't I remember anything since I received those flowers?"

Flowers?

"I sent you flowers?" I questioned out loud

"You did something to me?" She started struggling out of my hold. "Get the fuck off of me"

That's when I realized I was still holding her. I let her go as she tried to swim away but I quickly held her hand and she tried to pull away.

"I didn't do anything to you." I said sternly and a bit sadden. I would never hurt her. "I would never hurt you."

She stared at me for moment and it felt like I was getting analyzed. I shifted my weight a little until her gaze softened.

"Ok say I believe you Princey-" SHE CALLED ME PRINCEY. "How did we end up here." Her eyes narrowed

"Well Mal is on the other side of this rock singing so I imagine she has something to do with this."

"Of course"

"Last thing I remember was getting served my breakfast in my room. I don't really know what day that was or what the date is today"