Liang Yuanxu looked at the woman, and the woman smiled and said, "I just came to take a look, but I didn't expect this girl to let me in at all."

  Liang Yuanxu looked at the woman coldly, "My sister in my family is young, and my aunt will scare her if she rushes in like this.

  "

  Liang Yuanxu walked into the room, "Sorry, I didn't know there was such a person here." "It's okay

  , she can't squeeze me." Yuanyuan looked at him, "Have you eaten? Do you want to eat together?" "I'm just hungry, I didn't expect such a coincidence." Liang Yuanxu would not say that he came here just for the meal

  .

  Yuanyuan didn't say anything, but she still added a pair of bowls and chopsticks, and took out some steamed buns. After all, there were too few, so she and Xiaocao probably couldn't get enough to eat.

  After dinner, Liang Yuanxu spread out on the stool, he was full.

  But it was too late, although Yuanyuan didn't urge him, but that gaze was clearly pushing him away.

  Liang Yuanxu stood up reluctantly, and after asking Yuanyuan to close the door and window, he left directly, but he also told Yuanyuan to let Yuanyuan prepare his breakfast.

  Yuanyuan was a little speechless, could this guy not be able to eat at home?

  But since he asked for it, and she lives in his territory, it's no problem for her to take care of him.

  In the early morning of the next day, Yuanyuan got into the dark, and she had roughly figured out where the black market was.

  Yuanyuan ran to the black market with a big backpack on her back, and she wanted to exchange some things.

  In a dilapidated factory building in the outskirts of the black market, Yuanyuan felt that she had gone early enough, but after paying 50 cents to go in, the place was already full of people, and there were almost a hundred people setting up stalls here to trade.

  There were many people setting up stalls, and there were also many people wandering around. Yuanyuan walked and watched, and she found that there were really some things for sale.

  When Yuanyuan was dangling around with her pannier on her back, someone couldn't help but ask her, "Little girl, are you carrying food?" "

  Yes, it's food!" Yuanyuan nodded.

  "Is there any white noodles?" The man wandered around a lot, but he couldn't find any white noodles. After seeing Yuanyuan, he started asking, which was considered a rush to the doctor.

  "There really are!" Yuanyuan put down the pan, and took out a small bag of white flour from it. The person's eyes were red with excitement, "Great!" Soon, Yuanyuan made a deal with this person, and the person left immediately after getting the white flour she wanted

  .

  Yuanyuan continued to dangle with the basket on her back, and she planned to find a place to set up a stall.