Yuanyuan walked out of the house, and there were two children playing at her door.

    "Little Liu, have you seen Xiaocao?"

    Xiaoliu raised his face to look at Yuanyuan at this time, "Sister Yuanyuan, is it true that my mother said Xiaocao is crazy?" Yuanyuan touched his head and said, "Xiaocao is just sick!" The child next to him said, "I know, my grandma said that it was     Xiaocao's aunt who didn't pay for Xiaocao's medical treatment. They have dark hearts. The house they live in was built by Xiaocao's parents, and they are not afraid that Xiaocao's parents will find them at night." Yuanyuan was a little stunned, why did this grandma dare to say

    anything     ? Superstition is not allowed now, she touched the child's head, "Xiao Hei, you can't say these words indiscriminately, or you will be dragged out to criticize." Xiao Liuzi also said, "Yes, you can't talk about superstition!" Xiao Hei was frightened, "I just said it in front of     you     .     "     At this moment, Little Six said, "Sister Yuanyuan, I just saw Yuanyuan's cousin dragging her over there."

    Yuanyuan went directly to the direction pointed by Xiaoliuzi. She ran all the way, and before she got there, she heard Xiaocao's cry.

    Accompanied by Xiaocao's cry, a boy's voice shouted, "Give it to me! Give it to me!" Yuanyuan speeded up, and the place where

    she ran was at the side of a cowshed, where a ten-year-old child was pressing Xiaocao to let it eat the cow dung on the floor of the cowshed. Beside them, there were several boys shouting.

    "What are you doing?" Yuanyuan rushed over and took the boy who was bullying Xiaocao aside, then she pulled Xiaocao up, and she noticed something, the steamed bun she gave Xiaocao was in the hand of a boy next to him, and the boy was eating with relish.

    Xiaocao was pulled up by Yuanyuan, and she was still crying. Although she was stupid, her subconscious mind told her that the food on the ground should not be eaten.

    Yuanyuan directly pulled Xiaocao, and then carried her cousin directly to Xiaocao's uncle's house.

    This matter, Xiaocao's uncle must give an explanation, otherwise this matter will not be over.

    Is there such a thing as a bully? She turned her head to look at the boy who was eating steamed buns. The boy choked with fright from Yuanyuan's eyes, and started hiccupping non-stop. The boy next to him patted him a few times.

    Yuanyuan snorted coldly, "If you have the ability to bully me!"

    Yuanyuan's words made these boys so scared that they didn't dare to speak out. Who didn't know that Yuanyuan was a famous strongman, they were afraid!

    When Yuanyuan was pulling Xiaocao to her uncle's house, someone happened to see her.

    "Yuanyuan, what's the matter?"

    "Xiaocao was held in the cowshed by this kid to eat cow dung, so I wanted to go to his house to ask if their family could afford to raise Xiaocao. Didn't Xiaocao's fields and house be given to them? Why can't they even raise a baby girl?"

    "This kid is too much, Gouwa, Xiaocao is your sister, how can you do this?" The man stared at Gouwa angrily, Xiaocao is the daughter of his good brother, "Yuanyuan, I'll go and see with you!"

    Soon, their team grew stronger along the way. You must know that the concept of right and wrong in the village is still very strong, especially since the Yuanyuan incident happened, the whole village regards this kind of abuse of girls very seriously.