Yang Bin told the people in his team that if there are ordinary people who really want to stay in the Hope Base, they can go to the queue now.

    As for the supernatural beings, if they wanted to stay, he would not stop them, but it would be difficult to come back after leaving the team.

    Although Yang Bin said so, some people still looked at the hope that the base looked good, and decided to stay here.

    Yang Bin's team lost 20% of the people in an instant, but Yang Bin didn't care too much. Originally, the team was formed temporarily, and he really didn't mind where they stayed.

    And some of the families who followed them were also planning to stay, and these people all went to line up.

    Because Yu Fengchen and the others were going to sleep outside, they directly asked No. 13 to put up the big tent, and then Professor Yin and the others also put up the small tent.

    Yang Bin also asked people to set up a tent.

    Although some people want to stay, most people still want to go to Beijing because there is an army there.

    Naturally, Yan Jinhao would not stay at the Hope Base, but he brought a few supernatural beings into the base because they needed to change a few tents.

    In their team, about 30% of the people stayed, and almost all the scattered people in the back went to line up. They didn't want to make any more troubles. The King Kong left a deep impression on them, and the dead people can still clearly appear in their minds.

    However, there are also some people who decide to stay here because they want to find their relatives. After all, there are quite a few people here, and it will take some time to find their relatives among these tens of thousands.

    On Yu Fengchen's side, after sending people to stay behind, Yu Fengchen only brought two people in. They wanted to see what was going on with the hope base, how powerful it was, and whether there were any brothers in it.

    Speaking of which, they actually still have quite a few peripheral brothers who did not come back after completing the mission, and Yu Fengchen also planned to look for them.

    On the contrary, Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li are still in the midst of an epiphany at this moment, and their abilities are rapidly increasing at this moment, and No. 13 feels his heart beating a little faster.

    Yu Fengchen and the others walked around, but they didn't find the code in their team at Hope Base, which means that there should be no brothers here. After all, it's not too far from Beijing. If they stayed here, they should have returned to Beijing a long time ago, right

    ?

    Yan Jinhao and the others managed to get a few tents out.

    At this time, the sky turned out to be a bit gloomy. It looked like it was going to rain.

    At this time, No. 13 told Yu Fengchen bad news, that is, it was going to rain heavily.

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days