Jiang Li was afraid that Xing Yi would not be able to grab it, so she directly took ten potions for awakening abilities.

    Xingyi grabbed a power awakening potion, and then said goodbye to Jiang Li, she was going to awaken her power and power.

    At this time, Xingyi heard the movement outside, it was the voices of two men.     But why     did you expose such a big defect of the original owner     ? Knowing that the original owner is now sixteen years old and it’s time to get married, why     didn’t the book say that Aunt Yu is such a person? But Aunt Yu is the heroine Yu Feifei’s hard-core helper.     Xing Yi narrowed her eyes slightly, it seems that she should be more considerate in the future.     Xing Yi directly drank the powerful potion into her mouth, but she knew that it would take time to wake up after drinking this potion, the two people outside sent her such a message, and they would spare their lives once, and whoever would die Xing Yi lay down quietly and began to awaken her power     .

    Jiang Li saw that the Ability Awakening Potion was sold out, but she didn't plan to stock up. After all, the Vigorous Potion had already been stocked a lot. If it was really weak, she could awaken her power a little bit. Now the Potion of Vigorous Potion is still in stock, and it has not been sold out.

    Hearing Xingyi's story, Jiang Li really had nothing but sympathy. Fortunately, Xingyi traveled to the original owner's body. If there was no space, even time-traveling would not be able to change the original owner's tragic fate.

    Fortunately, I have the goods here. Jiang Li awakened herself at this moment and felt relaxed. She was a little dumbfounded. Then her powers have been improved, the fire system has been raised to level three, and her body feels unprecedentedly relaxed. She thinks that she may have awakened the speed power.

    What's going on? Could it be that she did a good thing and reported it well? At

    this time, No. 13 said in surprise, "Master, take a look at your room."

    Jiang Li looked back at her room, which had doubled in size, and even separated a bedroom for her.

    "Wow, there are benefits to doing good deeds." Jiang Li was excited. She had to do good deeds when she had time.

    I don't know which friend is still difficult

    to talk about, but today Jiang Li changed the fate of three people, the fate of Mo Mo, the fate of Xing Yi, and the fate of Er Ni.

    Could it be that the fate of these three people was changed to trigger the current change?

Table of contentsbookmark⋯previous chapternext chapter

front page

PC version

bookshelf

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 112 Accumulation