Chapter 57 : Her

Chapter 57 : Her

Behind every fearless player is a fearless coach who refused to let them be anything but the best they can be.

No coach ever stops learning. That's what makes the great coaches great. They strive to learn more everyday and they never stop asking questions.

Good coaching may be defined as the development of character, personality and habits of players, plus the teaching of fundamental and team play.

Coaching is about finding system that works for your players. There are some underlying principle which are applied in any coaching situation but it's about picking the lock to get this group of players to play the best volleyball they're capable of playing for a long period of time.

The best thing any coach at any level can do for their player is hold them accountable. They say a good coach can improves your game and a great coach improves your life.

A good coach will evaluate your performance against your potential. Helps you measure your performance against your strengths instead against someone else's. A coach will know your capable of and will push you to your limit.

A great coach doesn't focus on teaching you something you don't know, they focus on helping you reveal the knowledge and skills you have within and coach you how to sharpen, streghthen and expand them.

.
.

As a volleyball player, ang mama ko lamang ang nagturo sakin kung paano maglaro ng volleyball. But the coaches improved and enhanced my skills and potential in this game.

I learned a lot from my mom about playing techniques and incredible moves, but the coach is still the one who brings out the hidden talent of a player. Mas gumagaling pa ang isang player dahil sa pagta-train ng mga Coach na mailabas pa ang kakayahan at galing ng mga players sa isang laro.

.
.

Kung isa kang coach ng isang team ng laro, sila ang tatayong magulang mo sa larong ito dahil sila ang magtuturo sayo ng mga tama at magsasabi ng iyong mga mali sa paglalaro.

And a coach should be a source of inspiration and guidance for their players. They should provide support in the face of a defeat and reinforcement in the face of a victory.

.
.

But of course, Coaches need to be able to identify problems and create ways to solve them. This requires excellent analysis skills to determine what is going round and the ability to assess situations in order to come to possible solutions. This requires logical thinking and reasons to come to the best approach.

.
.

PERO ANG PROBLEMA AY WALA SA LOOB NG VOLLEYBALL COURT PARA SOLUSYUNAN, KUNDI NASA LABAS AT PINAGKAKAGULUHAN.

.
.

How will Coach Amber solve and handle the situations and problems about me.

.
.

Well, when the news spread and shocked everyone. First, she keeps me secured para hindi ako sugudin at pagkaguluhan ng mga tao lalong-lalo na ng mga reporters.

They just scattered outside the building so they couldn't get close to me right away. Coach Amber is protecting me for my safety and privacy.

She wants to handle the situation ng maayos at ayusin ang balita sa propesyunal na paraan. Si Coach Amber muna ang humarap sa mga media at reporters na uhaw na uhaw sa statement na sasabihin nya tungkol sakin. At napanood ko ang short statement nya sa tv.