It hurts everytime he compares Nithya with her.

Magizh.... Azha koodathu..... She said to herself and went out wearing her clothes. She went to the poojai room but she was left with no strength to ask for any wish. She simply applied vermillion and thirnir on her forehead and made her way to the kitchen.

There she saw Vaanathi chopping tge vegetables. When Vaanathi saw Magizh.

Magizh tea kudikuriya..... Vaanathi asked.

Mmmm.... Magizh replied and grabbed the cup from Vaanathi. She had the tea and washed the cup.

Maa adha kudunga naa cut panren. Neenga idly ready panunga..... Magizh said and pulled the chopping board towards her .

Vaanathi kept an eye on Magizh. She was reluctant to ask Magizh about what happen last night but seeing the blank face of Magizh she couldn't stop herself.

Magizh..... Vaanathi called her...

Sollunga maa...... Magizh asked.

Nethu room pona piragu  unna edachum sonnana... Vaanathi asked.

Illa ma thoongitaru..... Magizh said with her eyes still on the chopping board. She could still hear his words but she controlled herself not to cry.

Nethu avan unna romba pesitan adellam  manasula vachukadha Magizh......unaku nanga irukom ma.. Vaanathi said.

After hearing the last word Magizh couldn't control herself. She hugged Vaanathi and cried.

Yen ma unmaila naa bad luck thaana adhunala thaan en appa amma enna venam nu vitu ponagala..... Magizh asked crying.

Apdi laa illa Magizh.... You are a lucky charm. Nee irukura edam evlo Happy ah marum teriyuma unaku..... Nee vanda piragu thaan naanum Krishna vum romba varusham aprom happy ah irukom........ Vaanathi said.

Ana unga paiyan enna bad luck nu solrare ma..... Magizh cried.

Avan pesuradu serious ah edukada last night he was drunk Magizh.....adhukunu avan pesunadu sari nu sollala but forget it ma..... Vaanathi said.

Magizh understood one thing she can do nothing but accept this life so she consoled herself. At that time Vaanathi's phone started ringing.

Yaaru ivlo early ah koopdradu....Vaanathi picked her phone muttering this.

Suganya thaan call panra.... Magizh swetha kitta kalyanam vishayam solitiya.... Vaanathi asked.

Aiyoo illa maa... Magizh said biting her tongue.

Unna kolla pora.... Vaanathi said and picked up the call. Since they kept the cooker on the stove Vaanathi went to the hall to talk.

Magizh did the remaining work in the kitchen. Now all her worries got replaced with fear. The fear of how her best friend would react when she got to know that her best friend got married without even informing her.

Nijama enna saavadika pora.... Magizh thought.

Vaanathi entered the kitchen. Magizh looked at Vaanathi's face curiously to know what she talked.

Magizh inaiku 11 am ku Suganya vum Swetha vum varanga.... Vaanathi informed.

Maa kalyanam vishayam solitingala.... Magizh asked.

Ama Magizh.... Vaanathi replied.

Nijama Swetha saami aada pora.... Konji pesi kuchi muttai vaangi tharen nu samadhanam paduthanum adhi vangura thembu enaku illa..... Magizh said. That dialogue brought a smile on Vaanathi's face. She is seeing the real Magizh when she talked about her best friend Swetha.