~ Chapter Eleven ~

Start from the beginning

Tae swallowed guiltily. "I'll call her tonight hyung and come home this weekend."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later then" Jin said ending the call.

Tae read through the rest of amendments in the contract his lawyers had sent him. He needed to cross check a few things so he needed to re-read the original tender. He absentmindedly dialled the intercom.

"Jia I need..." his voice trailed off as he got distracted by something he read.

"What do you need Tae?" Her sultry voice filled the room. He immediately had flashes of her naked on his bed.

He groaned.

"What is it? What do you need?" She asked again.

"A blowjob" he blurted without thinking.

He heard a loud clanking sound and laughed. She had probably dropped the phone. He heard rustling before her voice came on again.

"Coming right up" she said breathlessly.

The line went blank as did his mind.

Seriously? His mouth hung open. Would she actually do that? Here in the office?

A moment later the door creaked open and Jia stepped in, quickly closing the door behind her.

She approached him with a look of hunger on her face that made him twitch painfully in his pants. He helplessly stared up at her as she stood in front of him.

She bent down and kissed him deeply. He was lost. She tasted as sinful like chocolate and cherries. It was a heady combination. He always felt drunk on her. His desire was bordering on obsession. It took over his rational mind. He couldn't get enough of her.

His hands reached for her involuntarily. She moved down his neck raining kisses as she went, pulling at his tie. She went down on her knees and locked gazes with him while expertly unbuckling his belt. She unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers, springing out his throbbing, hard dick. She looked down as she took him in her hands softly squeezing and stroking his desire.

He felt a shudder pass through him as she moved her fingers over his throbbing head. He was dripping for her.

When ran her tongue along the length of him, he saw stars. He threw his head back and groaned unable to hold it in any longer. When she took him in his mouth he felt all of his blood rush to his head. He felt faint. As she started moving his world started to darken at the edges.

"Oh fuck Jia" he moaned, grabbing on to her hair.

When she looked up at him with her lips around his cock he almost came at the sight.

"Aah! Fuck!" He ground out, shifting under her as she hummed appreciatively.

As she increased her speed, her head bobbing up and down, he was panting, his mind rendered completely blank. Nothing else mattered, nothing else even existed than the feel of her mouth around him.

A soft knock sounded on his office door as it creaked open revealing Gemma.

"Taehyung, I was just....." her voice trailed off as she stared at him.

Tae shifted immediately, pushing Jia under the table and hiding her from view. He stared wide eyed at Gemma. He was sure he looked white as a ghost as she frowned at him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her hand still resting on the door.

"Uhmm.. yes!" He managed.

"Okay." She said suspiciously.