Chapter 37: Mystery Man

When we pull up to the dress shop my mom and Sindy are already waiting on us. We walk in to where a woman is waiting on us.
"Are you waiting on the bride to be to get here for the eleven o'clock appointment?" The woman asks.
I shake my head and say, "No, I'm the bride to be. I'm Gabriela Dawson, this is my mom, one of my brides maids Sindy, and this is my maid of honor Leslie Shay."
"Ok then. I am Trinity, so do you have any idea of what you want? Such as a color scheme, sleeveless, strapless, etc." Trinity says as she shakes my hand and we head back to a changing room.
I look at the dresses we pass then say, "White dress, but it can have silver designing on it, and strapless. Also, I'm a firefighter so for my jewelry I wanted to incorporate that in it."
She nods as we walk up to a rack of white dresses and one in particular catches my eye. I pull it out and look over it.
It is a simple white strapless floor length wedding dress. It has a silver beaded belt and a full skirt. The bodice is pleated tightly so that the fabric looks like it is wrapped around you.
I look at the size and it is my size.
"I'd like to try this one on, please." I say to Trinity.
She nods and we walk over to a changing room. I change into the dress and I walk out to where Sindy, Shay, and my mom are standing.
"Oh my god, Gabby. You look amazing in that dress." Shay says as she walks over to me.
I look at myself in the mirror as Trinity puts a veil in my hair. I look at my mom as she walks over to me and says, "You look beautiful, Gabriela." "But with the veil you should get silver. It would look very nice." Sindy adds as she looks at me.
"I love it, and I'll take it. I already have some jewelry, but I wanted to look at bracelets." I say.
Trinity nods as I go back in to the changing room. I quickly change back into my clothes and walk out to where Trinity, Sindy, Shay, and my mom are standing. Trinity takes the dress and says, "Just so you know, this is a very high priced dress. It is nine hundred fifty-two dollars, but the tax makes it nine hundred eighty dollars and fifty-six cents. This is one of our simplest dresses, but it's also a very popular dress."
I nod and say, "I can pay for it now."
"I'm paying for it not you. Casey gave me the money for whatever dress you wanted before you came out." Shay says as she hands Trinity the money, in cash.
After Trinity puts the dress in a dress bag she pulls out a gold bracelet with a firefighter helmet and a CFD charm on it.
"A Matthew Casey pre-ordered this for you about a week ago. He has already payed for it and told me to give it to you when you came in." Trinity says as she puts it on my wrist.
I gasp as I look at it. Then, I say, "Wow, I love this. Um... Shay can we go shoe shopping later?"
With a quick laugh Shay says, "I will take your dress to my place, so Casey doesn't try and get a look at it. We will go shoe shopping after next shift. Sindy, can you take me home, so Gabby can get going?"
Sindy nods as we walk out to the cars.
I get in and drive off as Shay gets in Sindy's car with my mom. I text Casey, "Where are you?"
"I'm at my place still. What are you doing?" He replies.
I don't reply as I pull up behind his truck.
I get out and walk to the door. I walk inside and hear Casey in the back bedroom. When I get back there he is packing up the pictures. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and lean against his back.
"How'd the shopping go?" He asks.
I walk around in front of him and say, "Well, we got the dress, and when we were looking at jewelry the woman gave me this bracelet. Said a man had pre-ordered it for me. Jealous?"
"No, I think who ever bought that bracelet for you is about to be a lucky man. Right or wrong?" He asks as he leans down to kiss me.
I smile and say, "Just depends on if this mystery man wants dinner right now or not."
"Not." He says as he closes the gap between us.
I pull my jacket and shirt off, and Matt picks me up and lays me down on the bed. I pull Matt down on top of me and pull his shirt off over his head.
I start to unbutton my pants when the doorbell rings, and then I hear the door open.
"Hey Casey, you called to help move some boxes?" I hear Herman call out from the living room.
"Dammit, I forgot I had called
Herman to help move some stuff to the new place." Casey says as he gets up.
I sit up and pull my shirt on as Casey walks out to meet Herman. I walk out to the living room and Herman looks from a shirtless Casey to me, and then back.
He clears his throat and asks, "Did I interrupt something? I can come back later if you want."
"No, I am going to head to Molly's. Matt, call me when you two are done and I will come home and cook you two dinner, so don't fill up on beer." I say as I walk back to the back bedroom and grab my jacket.
I walk back to the living room, and kiss Matt before I head out.
"I interrupted you two didn't I?" I hear Herman ask as I shut the door...