The Journey To The End

"Get up right now, or else!" Ciara shouted at Nat, Mends, Cally, and Key. "

"What's wrong, Ciara? Let me just sleep for ten more minutes," Nat replied sleepily.

"Oh, yes, we can wait so that Croclus can burn down the whole underground world," Ciara said sarcastically.

"Okay, okay, I'm up," Nat said sleepily.

"And what type of provisions do you three want?" Ciara asked Key, Mends, and Cally, who immediately got up as they didn't want Ciara to shout at them anymore.

"Pack up, everyone! Get every important thing you guys think we might need," announced Max.

"Where's Corsone?" asked Key.

"He said he's going to distract everyone in the castle so we can get out of here," Max replied.

"Okay everyone, announcement from Corsone , he said that Max , Frank and Mia are gonna take Josh out of the dungeons first, and then we are going to get out of the castle," said Paul while entering through the sliding door.

"But isn't he in so much security? There's no possible way they can get through that," Mends said.

"Well, we have no choice. We have to get him out no matter what," said Paul.

"Let's go then, and you all wait for us outside castle if something seems wrong just go you all have bigger mission " said Frank.

"Can I come too". Key asked

"No Key, You have a most important mission to complete" Mia said while kissing Key's forehead.

Mia, Frank, and Max embarked on a perilous quest to liberate Josh from the heavily fortified dungeon. However, the dungeon was protected by a formidable magical barrier, an imposing dragon, and an inferno that defied comprehension.

As soon as the trio crossed the magical barrier, they were pelted with strange, flesh-eating worms. Frank warned them to move quickly, as the alarms would have alerted the guards that someone had infiltrated the dungeon. Mia, Max, and Frank hastened their pace, spotting a colossal dragon blocking their path.

Max took the lead, instructing Mia and Frank to keep moving while he diverted the dragon's attention. The next obstacle was an indistinguishable fire that refused to be extinguished or subdued.

Mia had a brilliant idea and used her powers to create fire ice, which she continued to do until they passed through the flames. As soon as she stepped past the fire, it roared back to life. They continued through the dark corridors until they heard someone breathing heavily.

They sprinted towards the sound, and it was Josh sitting in a cell. "Josh!" Mia shouted, "Let's get you out of here!" She ran to the bars and grabbed them. Josh tried to stop her, but it was too late, and she was now transformed into steel.

Mia's hand had turned to steel, and she was unable to let go of the bars. "Mia, what's happening?" Frank asked, looking worried.

"I don't know," Mia said, grimacing in pain. "My hand won't move."

"Let me help you," Josh said, reaching out to try to pry her fingers off the bars.

But as soon as he touched her hand, he was also transformed into steel. "What's happening to us?" he asked, bewildered.

"I don't know," Mia said, looking alarmed. "But we have to get out of here."

Max and Frank looked on, unsure of what to do. "We have to find a way to break the spell," Max said, looking determined.

"But how?" Frank asked, looking worried.

"I don't know," Max said, shaking his head. "But we have to try."