THE BEGINNING OF THE END

A man named Croclus used to live in Subterra a long time ago . He was initially a well-respected member of the community and held the king in high regard. However, as he aged, his behavior became increasingly rude and arrogant. Croclus developed an insatiable desire to become the most powerful person in Subterra and even believed he should be king.

Croclus began to murder innocent people and absorb their powers to augment his own strength. He coerced people into becoming his followers, threatening to end their lives if they refused. He then amassed an army of followers and waged war against the king.

The king's army was no match for Croclus' power, and it seemed as though he would succeed in his quest for domination. However, Margiana and Oliver, the two wisest individuals in Subterra, came up with a plan to defeat Croclus. They created a sword imbued with the earth's most powerful elements and used it to defeat the evil tyrant. Margiana and Oliver sacrificed their lives to curse. Croclus to be locked in a special coffin that only the true heir of the sword can open.

Many years later, one of Croclus' followers attempted to resurrect him, but was defeated by Xander, one of the legends of Subterra , you might have heard of him KEY , said  Corsone. Key nodded.

Corsone took a deep breath before asking Key, "Now Key do you remember when your parents were exiled from Subterra? Who do you hold responsible for that incident?" Key's response was immediate and aggressive, "King, obviously. He didn't even let my parents explain and called them traitors."

Corsone smiled and said, "You see Key, sometimes people make misguided decisions because of the people who are dear to them and King went through same situation ." Key began to speak, but Corsone cut him off and said, "Lars."

Key's expression was mixed as Corsone continued, "Have you considered that Lars still doesn't want you to venture into the underground world? He is doing everything in his power, even using your friends and loved ones."

"You mean there's something wrong with me?" asked Key. Corsone replied, "No, my child. What I want to tell you is that Croclus will return soon. It happened before, and it will happen again. Croclus is cursed, but he is not dead. He still has his followers who want him back and Lars could be one of them."

Key was terrified, and he asked, "So what do you want me to do?" Corsone replied, "That's for you to decide, Key. And one more thing, no one has ever achieved anything alone. If you have loyal people willing to assist you, let them."

Key said, "But I can't take my mother she already have suffered a lot or even my friends , you see what happened to Nat. I don't even have any other person around me who is loyal . Who should I bring with me?" But with the gust of wind, Corsone disappeared. Key stood and looked around, searching for him, but he was nowhere to be found.