Chapter 19: The Heroes.

Start from the beginning

Meliodas started to strike Hendrickson with his sword multiple times. "So, it appears that Elizabeth's intervention only healed your physical strength." Hendrickson said. Meliodas accidentally strikes some kind of magical bomb because he flew up in the air with an explosion of black and purple. "Even if you were using your powers, I doubt you have enough left to muster your Full Counter. Meliodas flew back and did a little chuckle.

Meliodas hit the ground with a boom. But he immediately stood up to face his opponent. "Dark Nebula." Hendrickson said and started to create that black energy around him again. It hit Meliodas pretty hard like it was meant to do. "Don't underestimate me!" Meliodas said. "You'll regret it!" He punched Hendrickson in the gut and then gripped the man around his neck.

Stones where flying in the air as Diane gif ready to use her magic as part of the plan. "Captain... I'm sorry!" Diane said. "Rush Rock!" The stones pelted at both of the men fighting.

"Chastiefol, fourth configuration!" King said. "Sunflower!" The flower bloomed out of the ground and opened its leaves. The yellow flower theme powered up before shooting a powerful beam at Hendrickson and Meliodas. "Oh crap!" Howzer said. "Take cover!" Multiple Knights had to run for the back to not get hit by the blast.

Once the blast was over Y/n made a giant ball of light. "Luminosity Bomb!" She said and threw the giant ball that hit the two men; it erupted in a big explosion that even left out a mushroom cloud. The force of the explosion made people fly backwards. Once the light went away there stood both Meliodas and Hendrickson still standing.

"You're a mystery to me, Meliodas of the Seven Deadly Sins." Hendrickson said. "You were framed and exiled, yet here you are, gladly sacrificing yourself for your kingdom." Meliodas breathed heavily and was full of burn marks. Most of his clothes except his pants hand burnt away at that point. Hendrickson was also burnt after being attacked by angel magic, but it wasn't nearly as bad. "A pointless endeavor, considering I intend to destroy it."

"Oh, yeah!" Ban said who jumped up and Hendrickson's back. "Don't be so sure." "Fight if you must." Hendrickson said. "While you may kill your captain, and another attack will do precisely that, you'll never succeed in killing me." "Yeah! Well, it's worth a shot!" Ban said. "Vanishing Kill!" He said and sliced Meliodas' chest open.

"What do you think, Captain?" Ban said. "Is that enough?" "Yeah." Meliodas said and smirked as his eyes were hidden by his hair. A sudden beam of light came from Meliodas. "What is this, this magical power?" Hendrickson asked. "It can't be." "Oh, yeah! It can be." Meliodas said. "Revenge Counter!"

"Disabling his own magical powers allowed him to store and change ever attack he received, then unleash them simultaneously." Gowther explained. "Unable to control suck power, he will inevitably self-destruct. It isn't perfect but it's the best chance we've got. Given the damage you've already sustained, I estimate your chance of surviving this attack is 0,2%. Good luck!" Gowther spoke to Hendrickson and gave him two thumbs ups.

Hendrickson tried to fly away but was caught by a bubble. "Farewell, and let us never cross paths again." Griamore said. "Griamore, you're alive?" Howzer said. "You know you cannot win." Hendrickson said and slashed the bubble and broke it. "Why do you insist on standing in my way?" Y/n used protection and forcedly pushed him back towards Meliodas.

"You still don't get it, do you, Hendrickson?" Meliodas said. "You walked away from everything important in your life, for a magical power you're about to lose!" Meliodas struck Hendrickson and a big white light went off. "And that is your sin!" "I cannot be defeated..." Hendrickson said. "Not by the likes of you!" Then he screamed and evaporated away into dust.

An explosion went off in the air and the entire earth quaked. There was a punch of smoke and Dust in the air so it was hard to see. But y/n knew Meliodas was alive. When she could see his silhouette she ran and caught him. "Thanks." He said and chuckled softly. Y/n put him down on the ground and hit him with an arrow.