Steam 2

https://pin.it/3hj7yJM

Aether was thrown on the bed as he was just staring at Xiao's attractive body, Keep in mind that Xiao has taken off his suit and clothes and is just left with his pants. The moon's gentle glow seeped through the curtains, casting a silvery sheen on the walls of the intimate bedroom. Xiao is just waiting for Aether as both of their bodies are soaking wet, Aether's hands are trembling as he tries to reach out to undress Xiao. The time suddenly slowed down as Aether finally reached his pants while Xiao was waiting patiently at the same time grinning with lust in his eyes. No longer patient, Xiao quickly from the position of sitting down on the bed pinning Aether down to the bed. Inches away from each other, the tension in the air is getting intense as the room is filled with lust and desire. The heartbeats of them both are getting harder as Xiao still grinning above Aether's weak body by now. 

"This is taking way too long." When Xiao said that, he lowered himself down and went into Aether's neck and bit him not too hard as when he released he made hickeys. Not once but twice on Aether's neck, "Wait for Xiao, S-stop-! I have work tomorrow, and I'm not allowed to wear jackets or stuff!" the blonde protested to stop Xiao. But Xiao shook his head and just kept on grinning and replied "Sh...It's fine, Don't worry about it. It'll show you that you belong to me~, Now stay here, and don't go anywhere~" he said That was he stood up and went to the drawer and grab something. Aether was genuinely surprised at his boyfriend's thoughts as he used to think it to be safe and a private relationship, I guessed it changed starting that night. Xiao was taking his time while Aether kept on trying to pry or see what was Xiao doing, trying to see what Xiao grabbed. As Aether blinked, Xiao disappeared and in the blink of an eye, Xiao was just in front of Aether with a bottle of lube. Aether's eyes widen at what Xiao is holding since they haven't tried going "in" each other. "W-where did you find that...?!" he exclaimed just when Xiao was getting closer to Aether. Xiao looked at Aether and pointed at the bottle of lube, "Oh this? Well, When you were out with your friends, I found this in your "special" drawer, So why not...Put it into use darling?" He chimed. 

Xiao crawled on top of Aether while holding the bottle of lube in his hand, "You're not getting any sleep tonight Aether. " Whilst Xiao was squeezing out a bead size of lube he rubbed it around near the blonde's hole as he was whimpering and twitching. Then he inserted his finger in his hole in a motion causing Aether to flinch while moaning, W-why is it cold..?! he thought as he remembered that the lube he put, in the drawer had a small air conditioner to make the "stuff" cold and it won't be hot, It's Aether's preference anyways. As Xiao thrust his finger onto Aether harder with just one he suddenly inserted another finger causing Aether to moan again. "Ha..angh~! O-oh my l-lord...c-close..." he moaned as Xiao suddenly stopped his fingers thrusting. "You stretched out already. May I?" Xiao asked for the consent of Aether who was panting and gasping as he nodded before he could say anything else he felt Xiao's tip on his hole while Xiao was still in position by now, He tried lining themself and then his member went in, just half his length. 

6.8 inches.
And just half of it entered Aether's as he moaned hard covering his mouth with his hand while Xiao thrusts Aether harder and harder. "No no don't cover your mouth honey, Your sounds of pleasure are music to my ears." He said that while grinning as he took hold of Aether's hands and kissed it while continuing to pound harder on Aether.  

Xiao then lower himself then start biting Aether's neck while sucking it then move to his lips then forcing his tongue into the blonde's mouth at the same time still pounding hard on Aether. While being kissed like that the blonde kept on moaning even if there's Xiao there. "Hngh..nghh...mnmnn...~" 

Xiao's eyes were open the whole time looking at Aether with his beautiful teal eyes while thrusting hard, he could feel that he was coming soon so he broke the kiss leaving a trail of mixed saliva on their lips. Aether placed his arms around Xiao's neck as Xiao's head is near Aether's neck. "I-i'm ngh...nea-near hahng....~"  Xiao didn't listen and kept on pounding hard on Aether while not giving a care. Moaning and slapping sounds of the skin kept on echoing around the room while the air of their bedroom of theirs are filled with desire. 

Xiao kept on getting faster but without any warning at all, his warm seeds leaving on Aether's hole while Aether pants and looked like a mess with hickeys all over his body. Xiao slowly took out his member from Aether looked at Aether with a satisfied smile and left to come back with his boxer on and helped Aether clean himself. "Sorry love...Was I too hard...?" he shook his head and smiled softly. Aether is getting helped by Xiao as they are showering together while Xiao washes Aether's long golden blonde hair. 

After their intimate session, they were worn out as Xiao laid down Aether's body who was now sleeping peacefully on the bed that was dry because XIao dried it after their session as Xiao laid down near Aether, he snuggled himself into Aether fall asleep.

(next day on Aether's work)
A co-worker came up to Aether who forgot about what happened last night and blushed "U-uhm A-Aether...I don't mean to be rude and all but....Y-you have hickeys all over your neck..."

Aether realized that his eyes grew in horror. 

A/m: 
Hii, I'm really sorry for not updating again! I've been really busy since school well yeah- I think the series of "I promise too not to leave you" will come to an end. I have plans to write another book, And I think This book will finally come to an end. Thank you so much for following me on this journey since the date of September 8 2021! That was so long! But thank you for supporting on me in here! I used to make a discord server but sadly not much arrived and had to shut it down. But thank you once again~ Let's see each other on my nsfw book hmm? Let's see~ 

(At the same time I'm sorry if many of you cringe when reading the 2021-2022 or at this year's chapter huhu...) 

LOVE YOUU!! <333333