☁Cuddles☁

Requested by: @/____Aether_
Cr pic: Dunno found it on google comment it if you know the artist ty!

tw: Gay, Xiaother, ear kink, Abit of making out with a food

As Aether enter the teapot, he greet Tubby before entering the mansion.  He usually saw Amber, Kaeya, and Klee greeting him but they are currently not here probally in the pond trying to explode fishes as Amber trying to stop them both for killing the fishes. Aether enter and went upstairs into his room and flop his body into the bed. He sighed looking the window of the teapot. 

He suddenly felt a small nibble on his right ear and moaned a little,
"Welcome back Love~" The Adeptus whisper in Aether's ear which made Aether send the chills in his skin and got goosebumps. Xiao kisses Aether in his cheek and Aether smiled. "Hello Honey" as the blonde ruffles the Adeptus's Soft hair. Xiao Love the feeling of his hair getting ruffled by his lover.

"Darling, Aren't you tired from your trip from Inazuma?" As Aether heard that sentence he yawn automatically, Showing that he's very indeed tired from his trip, from battling the shogun, helping Inazuma's people to be calm, Doing the people's quest. Xiao sighed and just pat The blondes head and whispered into his ear. "Honey so you want anything to eat?" Hearing that the blonde immediately know what to say but he felt so safe in the adeptus's protection at the same time. He's gratefull for having a Caring and loving boyfriend. Of course Aether didn't forgot what he wanted to say, smirked the blonde and says into his lover's ear.
"Pocky" That word ring the bell of Xiao and immediately know and grin at His lover in the bed.
Xiao nodded and left the room to the kitchen to take pocky. Xiao remember that Aether love the Vanilla flavored one so much so he picked the vanilla one and bring one pack of it. Making his way to upstairs to the bedroom, Xiao was happy to see Aether so Flirties with Himself and half of Xiao was excited to explore Aether's mouth. Xiao grab the door knob of Aether's room and enter slightly looking at Aether in the in a sexy pose waiting for his lover. The blonde immediately saw the Flavored of the pocky "Ah..You remember my favorite flavored honey" 

The adeptus looking at the blonde and blushed of the pose Aether was in. Aether's leg was spread on the bed as The adeptus put one pocky in his mouth. They both has each ended of the pocky, Nervously the blonde wanted this but strangely he felt he felt nervous. As they both bit slowly into the pocky they're nose touched and Aether almost snap the Pocky. Aether inhale through his nose and continue what he was doing. The space between those two were closer. Lips almost touched, The blonde felt the Warm breath of the adeptus, Xiao glancing at Aether and saw Aether was looking at his forehead, Quickly The adeptus snap the pocky and they're lips met. The blond's eye widen and saw The Adeptus's eye look sternly at The blond that's start to slowly close. The blond and the Adeptus's eyes were closed now, Saliva of the blonded was completely mixed with his lover's. (I JUST THROW MY PHONE HELP😭). The adeptus in a very short minute explore the blonds mouth, They both make out, while pocky bits are in their mouth. 

After 5 minutes, Aether gasped for air while the Adeptus laughed quietly, After them making out for 5 minutes the Blonde laid down into his bed and just became a small spoon. Aether looking at Xiao as giving a small smile to his lover. Xiao immediatly know what the clingy and exhausted blonded need. Xiao joined in his lover's bed and adjust as a big spoon position into Aether. 10 minute pass as Xiao heard a click in the door knob of the door room, Curiosity the Adeptus look at the door and saw Ganyu, Keqing, and Hutao staring at them and taking photos of the couple. "Oh my God, I didnt know Xiao had a soft side for someone he lover" The qixing giggled. As for Hutao Who dosen't really like Romance she knew that the both Liyie qixing will get murdered aka pass out from Xiao, So Hutao grin and leave the two Qixing alone gossiping about the couple, As Hutao left she saw a glance of Xiao looking at the two qixing giving them a death stare, Hutao was suprised and got goosebumps at the same time, Hutao went out from the mansion to prepare two coffins for the two qixing and let out a laughed, As the two qixing well, They both ran downstairs to flee  from the murderous Xiao. OF COURSE Xiao can teleport to them (i dunno if this is true but act that Xiao can teleport-).

 Aether woke up from the commotion downstairs, the blonde look at the window and saw Xiao glaring at the qixing in the coffin who Hutao put them in, passed out. Aether looking at Xiao suprised called him to the blonde's room. Xiao appear looking at Aether who didnt know what happend but Aether did know what happend. "Honey, please explain why is the two Liyue Qixing in the coffin and passed out" Xiao suprised that his lover knew what happend and mutter. Aether just pats the Adeptus's head and smiled "Don't worry im not mad i found it funny you made the two important people in Liyue passed out, Say...  Do you want Almond tofu Xiao?" Hearing the word almond tofu Xiao nodded like a puppy. Flustered Aether just laughed and hold Xiao's hand and went downstairs to cook some almond tofu for the adeptus himself. As the blonde cook the Almond tofu the Adeptus just sit in the chair near the kitchen and just wait patiently like a dog waiting for its food. Except the dog is Xiao and the owner/master is Aether himself.

Aether feed Xiao with a spoon softly while smiling softly as Xiao munch on thoses Almond tofu's (i want to eat, im hungry after writing Almond tofu's alot of time please-). After Xiao ate the almond tofu's he fell asleep on the table and The blonde just giggled quietly as watcing his lover fell asleep on the table. Aether went upstairs and grab a blanket and cover the adeptus's body and give a kiss on a forehead and left a note saying "I'll be back darling, im going out from the teapot to grab some stuff" and leave the Sleepy adeptus with the blanket over his body alone to set of an adventure to continue finding his sister which he will be back every afternoon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~
End 
words: 1174    
A/n: Im tired after writing these but its fun to write them, Request are open write them in chapter 7 <3. I have a discord server feel free to join by dm'ing me first Enjoy your day everybody!
Tag: Akita#5200