6

After Aether got hugged by his boyfriend, Xiao look directly in his eyes and ask "Why are you so sensitive you usually arent so sensitive when I tease you" Suprised Aether look away and mutter "I got a potion from Lisa and shes trying i out and no one to try it out so i drink for her and i became like this I think" As we all now know that Aether is sensitive in this story, Thats just a potion effect that Lisa made him before going to Inazuma so the tired Aether will be back. This isnt real just part of my story <3. Xiao look at Aether confusedly and Aether just nodded, Xiao finally know what's happening and just nodded at Aether. 

"Aether where are you! I want to take you around Inazuma city!?" Someone familiar to Aether called his name. Xiao directly look at Aether and look around by turning his head left and right and look back to Aether again, "Oh, that must be Thoma, well i gotta go Honey, love you Xiao" and a kiss on the cheek, Aether Stood up and walk torwards Thoma "Hey Thoma I'm here, I'm excited to look ar..." As Aether's voice fade in the crowded city Of Inazuma, Xiao admired the tree's in there it's colorfull. After Thoma showed Aether around, Aether and Thoma went infront of The Raiden's Statue, Thoma explain that there is [Archon quest spoiler] A vision hunt decree going around so they will try to seize the Visions without hestitaion and put all Visions in the statue's wings.

 Thoma explained to Aether once again why the Raiden Shogun took the visions because that the Raiden she believes that Visions grant power that should be for the gods alone. As her Ideal is Eternity, she sees removing the Visions as way of removing chaos from her realm. Aether understood quickly, Aether remembering going to Liyue and Monstad for the first time touching the statue and the power of Geo and Anemo is with him.[Archon quest spoiler ended] Aether try touching the statue but a flash took upon Aether's eyes and Aether went blind for awhile and trip and almost fell to the ground of the platform below, Xiao noticing Aether is in danger he caught Aether before falling, Thoma sighed and thank Xiao, Xiao dosen't remember whos "Thoma" so Xiao just quickly whisper into Aether's ears "Ill be waiting at Wang shu In" Aether nodded and just sat gazing what he saw before in his eyes.

Thoma stretched his arms to help Aether up from the floor, "What happend Aether?" Thoma asked confusely but Aether respond in a voice that's tired and stress "The statue i touched, and a light flash before my eyes and many voice start talking at once." Aether knowingly that this journey to find his sister will be hard because he just went into 3 nations Monstad, Liyue, and Inazuma. And in the journey he will be more tired doing people's work and helping the Nation's to be peace. Aether sighed frustratly and start holding his head "Lumine where are you..." Aether sighed.