Fight

Request by: picture in above 

This font is them thinking 

In discord^

Tw: Sucking a dick, yea the thing is sex :], Angst 

If your sensitive to any of these you can kindly leave this and move to another chapter <3

Enjoy you horny mf <33

Aether's POV: 
Oh God im so tired from the quest. I want to go back to my teapot and do some research in the kotatsu since im freezing after travelling around Dragonspine for almost 5 hour to help Albedo with his reasearch. 

As Aether went into the teapot he sat on the small table infront of a mirror and unbraid his braided hair, As he remember that Lumine used to braid his hair, as a memory flashed by into his head

"Aether, your hair is so long can i Braid it?"
"Of course you can why do you want to braid my hair anyway?"
"It's fun to braid your hair, even your hair's texture is so silky, Mine's not since its short"
"Your hair will get be longer in the future sis, it will"

The memory ended as Aether finish unbraiding his hair and went into the Kotatsu. Hah...So warm..After several Minutes, Aether lay down in the carpet while his half of his body (hip and legs) in the Kotatsu leaving it inside since he's still cold. After 10 minutes he felt a bit of a warm feelings near his cock, He thought its just warm inside so he tried to open the kotatsu and saw Xiao, Yes Xiao in his cock who is licking the top of the blonde's dick. Suprised Aether exclaimed 
"Xiao?! W-what are you doing?!" Flustered the blonde look at the adeptus whos under the kotatsu still Licking the blonde's cock. The Adeptus look up and start crawling into Aether's lap. "Your very pretty Aether~" saying that, Aether felt so embaressed that him and Xiao's position is very sexual, which made Aether became hornier and his cock became hard. 

Xiao's Pov:

Hm~? Aether love that~? Time to tease him more

3rd POV:
Xiao lean forward to Aether and put his lips with Aether's. Xiao's tounge slip into Aether's as the blonde moan in the kiss which made Xiao hard, The adeptus explore the Blonde's mouth using his tounge as Aether is holding the neck of Xiao. Xiao release from the kiss as Aether gasp for air and look at his dick who pre-cum. Xiao glared at Aether who is turned on. The adeptus asked for consent to do it and Aether let him. The adeptus go lower into his neck and start licking and finding the blonde's sensitive spot. After some abit of a time Xiao found Aether's sensitive spot and start sucking that spot, as the blonde gasping and run his hands in the adeptus's soft hair. Xiao give Aether neck kisses while Aether moaned. As Xiao gave neck kisses and Aether didnt pay any attention as Xiao undress Aether and himself. Aether break the kiss and saw them both naked, Sawing his lover naked and saw his abs, amazed by it. He look at Xiao in needy eyes, Xiao understood and nodded. Throwed Aether into a puppy position and start teasing Aether. "X-xiao put it in p-please~" The adeptus smirked as the blonde wanting his lover's dick inside him. The blonde really want his lover's dick inside him, "If you want it, beg for it" As The blonde hear that he knew what hes going to say "Please d-daddy i want you inside me~" Xiao hearing that became hard. Xiao line his member with the blonde's hole. "prep?" The blonded nodded his head telling the Adeptus that the first push will be soft. "I will fuck you till you cant walk for a week darling~" Whispered the Adeptus to the blond. "mm~" Without any hestitation the adeptus put his member slowly in the blondes hole as The blonde grasp his hands to the sheet of the kotatsu. Tight..Ill break his then As Xiao thought of that he push his member in abt roughly as a tear appear in the corner of his eyes. "X-xiao green.." The blonde says the safe color that they used it on everytime they do it but Xiao is really into it and didnt heard what the bottom says. As the room started to fade color and sounds of the skin slapping and Aether start to pass out of his ass hurt and his inside. 

Aether woke up after hours of passing out and glance that Xiao is in the edge of the bed worried for him. Earlier when Xiao is into it he didnt notice that Aether pass out thinking hes to tired and stuff, Xiao took sympathy and wash them both in the showers with warm water softly. Xiao went hard again of course, he glanced at the blonde whos wearing a robe sleeping. So he just turn on the shower and jerk of in the shower. As he cum in the shower he exhale and inhale he wash himself wear a robe and carry Aether to the bed and sleep in the bed together. Xiao woke up looking at Aether who is still passed out from yesterday, and its already 5.15am. Aether woke up and saw Xiao who is in the bed worried he just stare and left the room without Xiao noticing leaving Paimon behind in her own world, Aether left the teapot in a swift action as Lisa saw Aether and sighed thinking that shes worried seeing Aether saying the safe color but Xiao didnt stop. [Lisa didnt saw anything just heard the safe color and they didnt stop]. Lisa grabbeb Aether's hand and whisper "Aether, are you okay from last night?" Aether shooked and became red "D-did you heard us.." Lisa laughed slowly and told Aether to be louder at telling the safe color later when they're going to do it again, Aether understand and thanked Lisa for the advice "goodluck Cutie~" 
"Thanks Lisa for the advice!"
As Aether left the teapot Lisa glance at the room where they did it and felt bad. As Aether walk out from the teapot realm, he called out on Paimon and she didnt appeared, Weird Paimon usually appear probally she is still asleep, Lets go to katheryne to get comission i guess. Aether went to Mountain guyun forest still half asleep since the comission is about beating hillichurls, Aether walk as he heard mechanical machine activated, R-ruin Guards?! I thought they're deactivated what the heck?!  5 ruin guards shoot tons of rocket to Aether, as The blonde try to dodge the 5 rockets he instead got shot and fainted as he whisper to the air calling Xiao, Xiao appeared asking whats wrong and looked at Aether on the ground all bloody and passed out, Out of raged Xiao dismantled the 5 ruin guards and carry Aether to Barbara for healing treatment, After 1 hour less or more Aether woke up seeing Barbara in his side looking worried and saw Aether and hug him. "What happend traveller, a weird tall depressed man came carrying you asking for help" [HELP THIS MADE ME LAUGH-] Barbara questioned the traveller and all the memories flood in. Aether tell what happend and Barbara understood immediatly. 

Aether thanked Barbara and leave the Cathedral and met up Xiao outside, Xiao apologized for everything about last night, didnt came to protect Aether and everything. Aether just hugged the adeptus and they went back.

I- WOW this took time to wrote the sex part aha- 
since im bad at writing sex and stuff-
Anywayss im done with this chapter join my discord server btw :DD

Discord tag: Akita#5200 [for going to my server] 
Words: 1277