4

Nobody's POV:
Xiao has woken up and look beside him, Aether is not there, he's probally already out in the kitchen making breakfast. Xiao stand up and get ready and went out. Paimon was floating beside Aether looking at the breakfast Aether was making. Aether was making sticky honey roast for Paimon and Himself. After making the Sticky honey roast Aether continue making the almond tofu for Xiao. Xiao sat down at the kitchen table and glancing Aether. 
Aether say Xiao and walk torward Xiao,

 "Goodmorning boo how did you sleep?" Aether asked as kissing Xiao's forehead as a goodmorning kiss. "I sleep well" Xiao answered staring at the Almond Tofu at the counter. Aether saw Xiao staring at the almond tofu at the counter and laughed. Aether walked too the counter and proceed too get the almost tofu for Xiao. "Here you go boo eat well" Aether patting Xiao's head while seeing Xiao eating the Almond Tofu happily. Aether glanced at Paimon who was eating the sticky honey roast. 'might aswell eat my breakfast' Aether thinked while smiling.

Aether, Xiao, and Paimon has ate breakfast. And go outside too exit the teapot, Aethe saw Klee bombing the fish which is trying too escape. "Klee! Don't bomb the fish!" Aether running too Klee, Klee saw Aether and was shocked and hung her face down "Im sorry mr traveller, Klee forgot and want to bomb some fish. So Klee bomb the fish in the pond but it kept on running away from Klee's bomb!". Paimon laughed "Klee the fish is for decoration not for food". Xiao nodded looking at Klee. "Oh..Klee sorry for bombing Traveller's fishies, Klee is bored ehe" Klee giggled while apologizing.

Aether went out from the teapot with Xiao and Paimon who is floating behind them. "Hmph, Paimon hate getting third wheeled by you both lovebirds" Paimon grumbled looking at Xiao and Aether. Aether laughed and continue walking. Xiao gazed at Aether and kiss Aether's forehead, "What's the kiss for Boo?" Aether giggled, Xiao replied but with a faded smile "I know that Aether is going too Inazuma today, so this is our last night together and meeting right?". Aether forgot about this and a shocked face was put into his face, "T-today?! I-i thought its 1 more week.." Aether dissapointed, Aether just look at Xiao and apologized and told Xiao that they still cant meet but a short time. 

Spoiler; quest too Inazuma, if dont want to be spoiled you can leave :D
Aether go to Liyue and head to Liyue's Adventurer's Guild and converse with Katheryne.  Aether ask Katheryne on how too go too Inazuma, And she responded by asking the Beidou's Crux Fleet in east of Guyun Stone Forest. Aether told Xiao too wait in the mountain's and look at what Aether is doing, Xiao agreed and dissapear too one of the tall mountains too gazed at his lover. Aether swim too Beidou's ship and speak as Beidou introduce Kazuha too Aether himself. Aether in confusion thought "Why does Kazuha look like me-? nevermind.." Beidou is still talking on how to go too Inazuma and thats too proof that Aether is worthy by fighting in the challenge. 

After finishing the challenge and all, Aether board Beidou's ship and gazed all angle, because its so its his first time. Aether sat down and whisper Xiao's name and Xiao appeared beside Aether asking what did he need, Aether instructed Xiao too sit down by his side and just stay beside Aether for the next 3 hours till reach Inazuma. Aether's head fell asleep on Xiao's shoulder, and they both fall asleep. Paimon grumbled again while Beidou laughed quietly, Kazuha gazed and a jealousy feeling cross his heart, Kazuha dosen't like that feeling and he'll forget about it anyway. 

After 3 hour, They reach Inazuma Aether, Xiao, and Paimon woke up and saw a amazed nation thats full with colorfull colors. Aether before unboarding with Paimon, Aether kiss Xiao and hug him saying he'll saw him at night later at the Teapot perhaps. Xiao blushed and just say bye-bye too Aether. Aether Laughed seeing Xiao flustered for the first time in awhile and walk too the dock too talk too Thoma who waiting for Aether and Paimon arrivement. Xiao saw Thoma with Aether and Thoma saw Xiao and did the ";P" face too Xiao, Xiao thinked Thoma will steal Aether away but Thoma is just teasing Xiao