"Can you get it?"

"Yeah."

"See, now your life has purpose."

"So you do believe it?"

"It's the same book that says a werewolf bite kills a vampire," said Damon, taking a sip of bourbon from the glass he was holding. "Ignoring it, would make me an even bigger idiot." He set the glass down. "Let's go."

"Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?" Damon asked, later that day.

"He got into town right after she did," Stefan replied. "It makes perfect sense."

"Well, that was unexpected," said Percy.

Damon looked incredulous. "I know, right? Mason Lockwood?" Stefan shrugged. "Werewolf thing aside, the guy's a surfer," Damon continued. "She's got to be be using him. She has to be."

"Using him for what?" asked the green-eyed vampire.

"He's looking for a moonstone that can allegedly break the full moon werewolf curse. Maybe Katherine wants it as well."

Stefan didn't look convinced. Percy didn't blame him. After all, the story was sounding pretty far-fetched. "Why?" He asked.

"Well..." Damon trailed off. "No idea. That's the beauty of Katherine. She's always upto something."

Percy zoned out as the brothers continued to talk about how to get the moonstone. She was pretty sure Damon said something about Indiana Jones, and Jeremy involving himself, but before she knew it, Stefan was gone, and they were alone.

"Wow, you guys just get thrown into the middle of all the drama, huh?" Percy asked.

"Pretty much." He looked at Stefan who was returning with Bonnie. "Ooh, drama calls again." He winked at Percy. "Can't wait to dive into the middle of it."

"What do you want?" asked Bonnie.

"A favor," replied Damon.

"Like that's gonna happen."

"So predictable," sneered Percy.

"Why Is she here?" Bonnie looked angry. She looked at Stefan for an explanation.

All she received in return, was a shrug. Stefan had given up trying to stop Damon from trusting the green-eyed girl. He had come to terms with the fact that Damon included Percy in whatever he was doing.

"Stop it, you two," snapped Damon.

Stefan raised his hands in a placating gesture. "I know how you feel about helping us out. Especially with these two here. But since you're the one that linked Mason with Katherine... We finally have an opportunity to have the upper hand. So, just hear us out."

"Pretty please," said Damon.

"I'm listening," said the Bennett witch.

Stefan's phone rang. "I have to fill Elena in on what's going on." He looked at the trio who'd be sure to create some sort of trouble as soon as he went. "Can you play nice, please?"

Percy, Damon and Bonnie shared a look.

"Yes," said Damon.

"Absolutely," said Percy, getting a glare from Bonnie.

"All you have to do is touch Mason Lockwood again." Damon tried to convince Bonnie. "See if he gave Katherine the moonstone."

"My visions don't work like that," said an exasperated Bonnie.

He rolled his eyes. "How inconvenient."

"Do you randomly get visions when you touch someone," asked Percy, genuinely curious. "Like you don't get to control them."