In the video is the scene of his only son resolutely practicing football on a certain grass field, and when he saw this image, he had tears in his eyes. Because he couldn't express his emotions naturally, he missed out on a lot of the good times he should have spent with his children. And he made the worst mistake, he acted like he didn't trust him at all, and his trust was what Kanghan wanted most.

"Sailom sent me this video the other day. Actually there are many more, but I chose the latest one to show you. Because I hope you know that Kanghan is really improving himself. Every night Kanghan they all practice at a public park near house."

Saifah didn't know if Kanghan had a natural talent for football, but he knew that Sailom had sent him these videos in the hope that he would show them to Grandma Ging and Grandpa Gong so they wouldn't have to worry about the baby leave house and never comeback. This also made Saifah realize that people do not necessarily have to have extraordinary talents, as long as we don't give up easily and focus on working, one day we can realize our dream as his distant.

"Sailom also told me that Kanghan asked the coach for a chance to be re-selected."

"So what did the coach say?" Mr. Gong hastily asked, evidently very concerned about his son.

"I think there will be a re-election contest tomorrow."

"How about tomorrow?" Mr. Gong looked down nervously at Kanghan's photo on his phone.

"Yes." When Mr. Gong returned the phone to him, Saifah took it and answered.

"Can you send me all those videos?"

However, Mr. Gong's eyes also carried concern because Kanghan would have to face re-election. But the other two people sitting next to them could clearly see, hidden under their nervousness a proud smile, and Saifah nodded, happily accepting the request.

Seeing that the animosity between father and son will soon end, Mrs. Ging also smiled at this time. Through the efforts of two brothers Saifah and Sailom, at least now the planned grand game is starting to work.

After Kanghan request the selected coach one more time, the coach told him, previously, according to the coach's instructions, everyone gave him up, so that he could pass. selection, but this time everyone will seriously compete, which is exactly what Kanghan needs. But honestly, he couldn't help but worry.

"You've been practicing for so long, you have to believe in yourself." When he was on the football field and saw that Kanghan's face was not very good, Sailom lightly punched him on the shoulder.

"I don't know if it's because I've been away from the field for so long, but I'm so nervous." Kanghan not only moved his mouth, but grabbed the other slender hand and pulled it in front of his chest.

"What are you holding my hand for?" Sailom used his strength to pull his hand back, but Kanghan's grip tightened even more.

"I'm afraid you don't know I'm stressed."

"Let's be honest....it's because the match is tense or are you deliberately eating tofu?"

"Second part."

Sailom reached out his other hand and patted Kanghan's arm until he let go.

"Are you wanting to play big?"

"I didn't play you, just that one time."

"That's not what I mean."

"Oh....so we're thinking the same thing."

"You really are a scoundrel."

"If you know I'm teasing you, don't answer me."

"If it's not for you to participate in the selection soon, I'll definitely punch you." Sailom gritted his teeth and said, raising his fist to let the other party know that it was difficult to retreat. But how can someone like Kanghan obey so obediently. A firm hand gripped his soft hand, then slowly interlaced ten fingers.