" You don't know me, April Renee !"

" Girl, goodbye. Anyway, let me get ready to take Zo to the movies." I said.

" Ok, babes! I'll call you tomorrow. Oh and by the way Chubbs boys will be at the party. You can meet them but there's one that I think you might like." She smirk. I rolled my eyes.

" BYE!" I hung up. She's always trying to hook me up with someone.

" Ma!!" I heard from downstairs.

" Yes, Zo?"

"I'm ready!!!" He yelled.

" I'll be down."

In the car

" So who are the girls that will be around."

" Just Kaja and Jordynn, Ma." He shakes his head as we pulled into the movie theater. I reached into my purse and pulled out my phone and quickly sent him some money. He has a little job but momma always looks out.

" Sent you money, Now have fun you too!" I said to him and Cairo.

"Thanks, Ma."

" Thank you, Ms. April," They both got out.

" Text me," I said before the door closed and they were off. I pulled off and headed back home. I may as well pick out something to wear for this party tomorrow. I have a few brand-new outfits that came in the mail yesterday. I haven't opened them yet, maybe I'll wear one of those.

" Man, your ass needs to settle down!" Chubbs laughs while we're at the bar with a few of our boys

" Settle down with what?" I took a sip of my drink. I was trying to chill on the drinks tonight because I had some games to go to tomorrow morning. I was scouting new players for my team next season. I didn't need to be hungover.

" Nigga you're crazy," Chubbs replies.

"I know I better see something I like tomorrow night at your girl's party."

" Oh, you will." He says. Of course, I'm the only single one out of our group of friends. Fuck it, I'm not into all that relationship type of bullshit.

" Man, I'm trying to leave with one." I laughed.

" Nigga, none of them are going to let you leave with them. Just get that out of your mind now." Chubbs took a pull from his blunt.

" Yea, Yea. I'll be back." I got up and walked over to the other side of the bar. I had been eying this woman over on the other side but as soon as I got closer a guy sits next to her. I watched as he kissed her cheek.

" Bitch.." I mumbled while turning around. Chubbs was laughing once in sat back down.

" Shut up, nigga!" I waved him off.