"oh...but they're sick. how's that gonna work?"

"they're gonna be in the office. the meeting is at my building."

"ohh ok, that makes more sense. so i'll just call you on break or something."

"mmhm."

"i love you."

"i love you too." i starred her down because i thought she wasn't gonna put the 'i' in front of it. she's petty like that sometimes. i'll have to put her in her place so quick.

"kiss."

she turned and pecked my lips a few times before turning back. i grabbed my phone and keys before heading down the stairs. wasn't surprised to see rumi on the couch laying like she was dying. lyric came with a mug that had to be tea.

"bye, i love you guys. make sure you call me."

"will do. have a good day."

i gave them kisses before heading out the door. and they better really give me a call.

this is crazy. i didn't think it would be this intense. kissing this dude is driving me nuts. he's a sexy famous actor but i just can't find him attractive. having to moan and shit.... jesus. the fact that i thought it would be so easy.

we're moving on through with this sex scene though. why start it off so crazy? it's literally so many details. he has to suck on my neck and bite....i pray it doesn't leave a mark because onika will flip. plus we keep having to redo it.

i'm a bit light and i bruise easily. one little suck can leave a red ass mark. i pray i'm not put in a bad position when i get home.

"cut! marcus when you grab her here, put some force into it. this is supposed to be rough and nasty." the director came towards us. before he walked away he clapped his hands like he remembered something. "oh! you. ring."

my face showed confusion before i looked at my hand. oh my wedding ring. i've only taken it off for photo shoots...onikas gonna fuck me up! this shit gets worse and worse.

"it-its my wedding ring."

"are you married in this show?"

"no...i guess not."

"ring." he made grabby hands and i sighed heavily taking it off. i hesitated to give it to him for the fact that i don't think anyone would keep it as safe as i would.

"could you put it inside my bag please?"

"i will."

"c-can you do it now? i wanna be sure." i watched so hard. he needs to show me him put my ring inside of there. if it comes up missing or anything, i'll lose my shit. and i know onika will lose hers even more.

we went on with the scene like we never stopped and that ring was on my mind heavy.

hours later and we've gotten through half of the first few scenes. at least only one of them were a sex scene. it was on my mind the whole time. with onika on part of my mind.

i was getting my stuff together to go home when i remembered my ring. going inside my bag i dug and dug. my nerves skyrocketed when i didn't see it.

"hey! wait." i stopped the director. he nodded his head at me and i held my hand up. all he did was look lost. "my ring."

"oh it's in your bag." he walked away after that. my blood rushed. i started to empty everything out that bag right where i was. my ring is nowhere. i'm about to go crazy. seriously. like there's no way.