Chapter 5

Jays pov
The next morning

I woke up with Kai on my right, cuddling. I got up to go the toilet, carefully as to not wake him up.

I also took a quick shower and when I got back he had just woken up. "goodmorning blueberry muffin" he smiled.

"goodmorning! I will go get you some clothes from your room so go take a shower." I returned the expression as much as I could because i am not used to it when I wake up.

He nodded and headed to the bathroom. I went to his room's closet and I saw my hoodie that had went missing. But anyways I got him some clothes I have never seen him in and would really fit him. I even got a belt to much the fit.

I went back to my room and opened slightly, enough to pass my hand through. "it's not like you haven't seen me." he mentioned which made me blush a bit.

"I need some help with the bandaids anyways" I opened the door completely and handed him his clothes.

Then my eyes searching his whole body and the scratches on his back and I started to blush more by the  time I kept look at him. "my eyes are up here" he put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up.

Placing a kiss on my lips "well it's not like yesterday I had the opportunity to look at your body as there was no light. I look at your face all day long". We laughed, as he got half dressed.

"Did I make the scratches on your back? I'm sorry" I said worried.

"don't worry about it. I'm alright"

I helped him with the bandaids and he continued on dressing. "Oh are we going anywhere?"

"no why?" I asked.

"im asking because of the clothes you got me" he showed his clothes.

"well I wanted to see you on something more casual than usually" I chuckled

Then we went to get breakfast with the others. "morning" Said Cole.

"good morning. How are you doing?" I asked.

"fine! We are waiting for Zane to finish prepering the food so we can wake Lloyd up." nya replied.

"I heard you can eat candy to stop smoking" I whispered at Kai.

"Alright I will try" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and we sat next to Nya.

"Cole could you quit hugging Zane so he can finally cook in peace?" Kai asked.

"No thank you. It's not my fault you are jealous that you are single" he turned his head looking at Kai and showing his tongue.

"Who said I were?" he replied as everyone turned to look at him, even me.

"with who?" Zane asked curios as well.

He looked over at me and hold my hand "with Jay" his lips turning upwards into a smile.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday night Jay?" Cole complained.

"it would be really embarrassing"

"why- oh gosh you guys" Cole let Zane cook thankfully. He came over at the table and looked at us.

"What?" I said shrugging

"what did you do with my brother Jay?" Nya tried fighting too.

"Shh! Lloyd is still sleeping" Kai shushed them.

"Nya don't worry I wasn't able to kill him yet." I joked.

"Oh alright. Now I can sleep peacefully. Thank you!" she sarcastically said.

"I can understand who raised you" I looked at Kai

He was fake offended. "what do you mean you little rascal?"

I put my hands up "nothing. Nothing for real." we laughed.

A/n: this is the end of this story and as I have wrote in the description I have one more story about plasma that I will write in some days probably. Stay tuned!!!