Chapter 1

Jay's pov

We just finished a mission and we are finally back. I wouldn't say it was one of our easiest fights. Thankfully we didn't get seriously injured.

Now that I think of it I haven't seen Kai for a while now. We are all together except for him, who is probably in his room. "I will be back" I said to everyone and left.

I walked through the hallway till i reached kai's room. I now ked but he didn't reply so I opened the door. There was no sight of Kai in there, but the light to his bathroom was open. So I thought something bad happent and didn't lose time.

"Kai, are you alright?" I said while opening the door. My eyes widen with what I was faced. He was leaning on the sink, shirtless with his left hand holding his right side.

"yeah I'm alright." he smiled awkwardly trying to hide something. I raised an eye brow and looked at the part he was holding with his hand.

He turned around so I won't look at him, but I'd dotn stop staring. I crossed my arms and after a while I saw blood dripping from his palm. "I KNEW IT! Let me see the injury" he signed and took his palm off.

"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell anyone about it?" I tried touching it, but he just slapped my hand with his.

"You got your own problems." he said so coldly. I frowned at his action and walked outside without another word.

Kai's pov

Why did I have to do that? Now he is mad at me. I thought while putting my palm on my face. That's when I heard the door opening again.

" Jay, you came back? I'm sorry for slapping your hand before I didn't mean to." I looked over at his serious expression, that quickly turned into a laugh.

"Don't worry I'm not mad at you. I brought this." he hold up his hand that was holding the first aids kit and smiled. "Sit down I'm going to treat your wound."

I eagerly sat on the cap of the toilet and Jay kneeled down on the floor between my legs. He first got some alcohol on a cotton and cleaned the blood around the wound.

He got another cotton with alcohol and placed it on the open cut. He cleaned the edges and the tried pressing it on the middle. I flinched and hissed at the pain. "Need a break?" he looked up at me, taking the cotton from the body.

"No, just get it over with." he continued. I bit my bottom lip from the pain, still looking at the dedicated boy. "Jay?" I liked the way his name sounded.

He immediately looked up with a confused look. "yeah?"

I touched his chin with my hand and lifted his head up. "Thank you"

"nothing" he smiled and looked quickly back down when I let him go. He was blushing while he mumbled "you didn't have to do all this big of a scene" making me smirk.