Chapter 2

Kai's pov

Jay finished cleaning the wound and was now going to sew it. "This is going to hurt more" he said not looking up.

"Like I haven't been through it again." I sarcastically said and he chuckled at his stupid announcement. How I like this side of him, that isn't trying to hide how stupid and caring he is.

He put the thread through the needle and started suturing my wound. He noticed I was using my element from the pain, so he walked outside again and got 2 bowl with water and ice. Probably Zane made the ice, since he came in quickly.

I thanked him again and I put each hand in each bowl. He continued with the suture and the bowls really did help me relax and to not burn the place down.

After a while he finished "Get up and extend your hands to the sides". I did as he commanded with no complains. Then he wrapped the bandage around my waist.

He put everything in the kit "can you walk?" he looked back at me while he was going through the door.

"yeah? How do you think I got here?" I looked back in a 'duh' face.

"well I was asking after the whole pain today. My bad I even asked." he shrugged and got outside.

I walk behind him and before he could get out of my room I grabbed his waist. "Thank you for the help today and sorry that I was ironic earlier."

He turned around looking up at me. My room was a bit dark, so I couldn't see him well but I could tell he was blushing. He came closer to me, my shirtless body touching his shirt.

He tippy toed so he could reach my ear "You don't have to thank me, Kai. You know I'm always glad to help you out."

I smirked at his words "I know, that's why I want you to help me out tonight. It would make me really happy if you did." I whispered back.

He stopped tippy toeing and we looked at each other. "I am willing to help you" he smiled and placed his free hand on my bare chest.

I leaned closer giving him a peck on the lips. "You just made my day" I winked at him and let him go.

He got out and after I put on a shirt I followed outside and then where the others were. "Kai how are you?" My sister said worried.

"Yeah well Jay couldn't explain it, because he was in a rush and that made us worry more" Lloyd added.

"I'm fine, don't worry guys. I was in good hands." I chuckled. Just in time, he walked in and we all looked at him.

"What?" he looked confused, why we were all looking at him. "Did I do something wrong?" he put his hands up in guilt.

"No nothing. You just came in while we were talking about you." Zane explained and we all laughed.