👺[Chapter 8: Going Home]👺

"We can go home!"
Aizawa nods, leading them through the facility.
Nezuko had to say goodbye to Eri, but she had a Teddy given to her by Eri and it will remind her of the fun time she had with her and her people.
Giyuu was still on guard, especially with the amount of guards and doctors around that seemed to be running around the place like the end of the world was coming.

~

Then they entered a spacious room, a tall man and a man with wings were faced this. . . Purple smoke and portal.
"Is that our way home?"
"Yes."
Tanjiro smiled, bowed to Aizawa,"Thank you so much for the hospitality and helping us to get back home, Sir.", Aizawa nods, Zenitsu was shaking and pointed to Kurogiri,"W-Why is he locked up. . . ?! Are you people experimenting on people?!?!", Endeavour rolled his eyes, a crybaby.
"No; We're trying to help him."
Help him?
Nezuko tapped the glass, it looked at her and Zenitsu screaming, hiding behind Giyuu.
Nezuko waved, he didn't wave back just sighed as a greeting.

~

They were given back their stuff, Robes and all.
"Thanks again!"
"Bye!"
"Mmmh!"
Giyuu waved quietly as others gave loud goodbyes, they stepped into the portal and it closed.
"They were pretty nice."
"I guess. . . Now back to work."

=

"Where were you guy!?"
. . .
"I honestly don't even know."