👺[Chapter 3: Staying A While]👺

"So they all came out of a portal?"
By now Hawks, Endeavour, Mirko, Mic, Midnight and Vlad had all come into the office to see these potential Dimensional travels.
Mic looked at them, they were wearing very old traditional clothes and had very old swords strapped around their waists.
"So: Uh, what did this portal look like?"
"Like a purple mist, cloud. . .? It's hard to describe but definitely purple and black with some. . . Yellow sparks?"
Hawks hummed,"That sounds like Kurogiri, though he shouldn't be able to open portals to different dimensions or different timeliness.", Endeavour sighed,"I'll give them a call, see what they say about it but. . . What do we do about. . .", the Heroes turned to them.
"Is there no way for us to get home?"
Aizawa sighed,"We can potentially get you home, but it will take time and research due to some. . . Circumstances with portals and the person involved with said portals.", Zenitsu groaned,"So, we're stuck here?", "Not exactly, but you are for the time being.", Nezu climbed out of Aizawa's Scarf and stood on the desk before the newcomers.
"How about this; You join Aizawa's class for the time being, you'll be given uniforms, food, water and a dorm to stay in until we get you home, you'll join classes and protection.", "Protection? From demons?", Endeavour shook his head,"No, from villains; People that will hurt or kidnap you for information.", they glanced at one another.
Splash!
They froze.
"What was that for?!"
"Uhm. . . She thought she was helping because you're on fire. . . Sir."
Nezuko shoot water at Endeavour, Hawks just laughed and patted her on the head,"How nice of you.", Endeavour glared at Hawks, to that glared and he was shot again.
"And that was probably to cool you off."
"We'll accept: But under some conditions."
They turned to Tomioka, who stood behind Tanjiro and Zenitsu,"Number 1, we have to keep our swords for protection if there are threats and 2, Nezuko can't be out during the day.", Mic frowned,"Why?",  Because she's a-EECK!", Tomioka pinched Zenitsu hard,"She burns very easy in the sun and we'd like to avoid anything so she will lneed to stay in our room.", the teachers looked at one another, I mean she was quite small and probably too young to join classes anyway amd this was guy was a teacher according to Tomioka.
"Alright; First I'll need your ages and then I'll need more information such as allergies."
"I'm Tanjiro and I'm 14."
"Zenitsu 16."
"Uhm. . . Inosuke; I think I'm 15."
The guy didn't know his own age?
"Mhm! Hm!"
"Nezuko says she's 12."
Yeah; Definitely too young to participate in class.
"I'm Tomioka Giyuu; 19."
Aizawa frowned, putting the pen down,"19?", Midnight was interested,"Huh. That's quite young to be a teacher is it not?", "I mean. . . There's a teacher that's 14 years old, so it's not too young.", Zenitsu turned to Tomioka,"Would a Pillar be considered a teacher?", "Kind of, depends.", the Heroes stated at them, a 14 year old as a teacher in their world?
. . .

=

Nezuko looked around the room, holding Tomioka's haori,"What are you up too?", Tanjiro knelt down,"You looking for a place to keep our stuff safe?", Nezuko nods, she didn't want their stuff to be stolen or ruined especially Tomioka's as it held too much value to him.
"Hide them here!"
Inosuke came in, he had his uniform on but unbuttoned as he held a box,"Hide it here and under the bed so that way no one can touch our shit!", so that's what they did, now they all had to wait till tomorrow to see what this world was like and what school is like here.