👺[Chapter 5: Training]👺

"Stay still. . ."
Tanjiro placed another plaster on Inosuke, who had a huffy experience since Aizawa had broken up the fight between him and Bakugo.
"Save your energy for training."
"Training?"
Momo nods,"Yes; We all have quirks and we go through different training courses to train our quirks.", Tanjiro smiled,"Ah, so like training your abilities to get stronger.", "Yeah!", Tanjiro smiled at his friends,"This will give us a chance to train with a swords.", Tomioka nods,"I suppose but I'm not sure if weapons are allowed on these grounds or this world.", Aizawa sighed,"If sword training is what you do, or if you need certain items to help with your quirk then they are allowed.", Uraraka nods,"Yeah, some of us need certain things to make sure our quirks work or keep them in control.", Tanjiro bowed,"Thank you!", Aizawa nods, snapped his fingers and they all filed out the door.

~

"Huh?"
Kaminari was trying to understand while Midoryia wrote it down,"Yeah; When using our swords, we also have breathing styles that can do a huge amount of damage like Water Breathing, Fire Breathing, Earth Breathing and so much more Breathing Styles like Lightening, Beast Breathing and much more to discover in the future.", Zenitsu nods, but he was sweating as he feared for the future.
"Though some Breathing forms can be damaging to the user, like my Breathing Form 'Dead Calm' it slows my heart rate."
They turned to Tomioka,"It slows your heart rate?!", he nods, Zenitsu was shocked,"I had no idea.", "It's hard to tell what he feels.", Midoryia nods at Kacchan's comment and glanced at Todoroki and Aizawa; It was hard too tell what they felt half the time.
"Anway; Shall we begin?"
"Everyone break off into different groups."

Aizawa watched as his class did the training courses, or some watched the new comers training.
Their swordsmen skills were very impressive, well the blonde one could use some more practice but other than that they were very decent.
Ring, Ring.
Ring, Ring.
"Hello."
"Sup Eraserhead; I think I got some information on the portals Kurogiri seemed to produce and why this may have happened."
"I'm listening."

Hawks clicked his pen,"It seems like from the doctor's notes he didn't just want the portals to take the Villains around the city but also was hoping for a chance to have a quirk awakening that could allow Kurogiri to open portals to different dimensions and timelines.", "Interesting. . . I suppose they were hoping that in case other plans failed, they could see that awakening to change things in the last that would affect the future.", Hawks nods,"Yeah that's what I'm getting at by reading this, want me to stop by UA and give you some copies? I've already sent copies to the others and I know you prefer physical notes.", "I would appreciate that; Thanks Hawks, better than risking someone hacking and stealing the information.", Hawks then hung up, spinning his chair and turned to Dabi,"So, anything you can do?", Dabi hummed, shrugging,"I guess I can try and talk to Kurogiri, see if he can reopen a portal to get these people back home.", Hawks smiled,"Great! Best if we go at night, I'll make an excuse to stay at the facility and we'll see what we can do.", Hawks gave a thumbs-up and Dabi handed him some papers back.
. . .
"Wait; Didn't you see Shigaraki and Toga were gonna attack UA today?"
. . .
"OH FUCK!"
Dabi forgot about that!