👺[Chapter 1: NOT A PET]👺

"Jesus Christ!"
Denki rolled up his sleeves,"Summer really kicking in here, Sensei are you not hot?", Aizawa pulled his top sleeve,"Very thin fabric, best to wear both in the cold and summer.", Uraraka sighed, fanning herself with a fan Momo gave her,"Maybe. . . But dang is it hot.", Sero leaned forward,"How about after this, we have a waterfight on campus?", Kirishima nods,"Heck yeah, that sounds fun!", Tenya nods,"Yes but once we change out of our uniform and get either water guns, water balloons and sunscreen-", "AAAGGGHHHHHH!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!"
. . .
Oh no. . .
The door flung open, Midoryia immediately slammed the door shut and ran to hide behind his desk.
"Problem Child 1; Why are you hiding behind your desk, what have you or Bakugo done now? You haven't gone and pissed off a Villain have you??", Midoryia shook his head,"N-NO! THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!", Kirishima frowned,"Huh? Well, why are you screaming and running?", then something banged on the door, not like someone knocking but like they were ramming against the door with force!
"S-So, long story short; O-On our way to school, myself, Todoroki and Bakugo stopped by the pet store cause Bakugo was thinking of getting a pet. . .!","And what does that have to do with the banging on the door?!", the door gave out, flung across the room making everyone stand, freeze and curious of who broke down the door.
"Hehehehehehe. . ."
As the dust settled, there in doorway was a person no shirt, pants and boots and was wearing. . . A boar?
"What. . . Quirk is that?"
"COME HERE BROCCOLI!!!!"
"AHHHHH!!!"
And like that; The class ruptured into chaos in moments: Students jumping out of the way, ducking under desks or frozen in place as the Boar rushed at Midoryia with a speed unimaginable!
"Aizawa; Is it a Villain Attack?!-"
Vlad was worried as Class 1-A began to scream more, but was stunning to see Midoryia being chased around the room by a kid in a boar head. . . But the kid was jumping on tables, crawling at a fast pace on all fours and was laughing as it chased Midoryia.
"Is that. . . Bakugo in a boar head?"
"Like my new pet?!"
"Can you get Nezu. . .?"
Bakugo was behind Vlad with Todoroki behind him, having caught up to him from the pet store.
Aizawa looked so done with his job at that point.

~

"COME HERE!!"
More yelling?
Two more boys appeared, completely out of breath and one was crying about his sore feet.
One was wearing a green and black jacket, earrings, had a mark on his forehead.
The other was blonde, wearing a yellow/orange and white jacket.
But both had swords.
"Sorry. . .! We saw. . . Our friend-INOSUKE!!!"
The boar, who guess had a name, turned to them as he held Midoryia by his throat,"What?! I'm challenging them!","YOU CHASED THE GUY OUT ON THE STREET!!", "YEAH; MAYBE I CAN TAKE HIS SWORDS TOO!!", and so it went from a physical fight to a verbal fight as the three yelled back and fourth.
"I'M THE LEADER!"
"YEAH, AND YOU CAN'T UO AROUND CHASING PEOPLE!"
"WHAT IF THEY'RE DEMONS?!"
"EHE SUN IS OUT!"
"WHERE IS NEZUKO!?"
Then all three were grabbed by a scarf, Aizawa glared and dragged them out of his classroom.
"To the office. Now."
"WAIT; I NEED TO FIND MY SISTER!"
"I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU BROCCOLI!"
"NO! I DON'T WANNA DIE!"
The class stood still, Midoryia lay on the ground just frozen and laying on a puddle of his sweat.
. . .
What just happened.
Why did that happen.

=

"Hm?"
Nezuko looked up from behind the bins that saved her from the sunlight, Tomioka had returned with a small parasol,"This should help.", Nezuko took it, she reached up and felt his forehead as Tomioka toom her hand away,"I'm alright, the fever went down a while ago so I'll be fine.", he picked up and was now on his back as she held the parasol.
"Let's find your brother and his friends."
While praying they haven't done anything.