👺[Chapter 2: UA Hero School]👺

It was definitely a sight.
Walking around the unfamiliar area, tall buildings, many people, strange vehicles and it was just. . . So pretty, something they had never seen.
Tomioka didn't have time to think about the scenery as he had to find the three idiots, Nezuko was carried piggyback style but would do her best to wipe away any sweat Tomioka had to keep him cool.
Then they came across a crowd of people.
Strange people, but the building had shattered glass and the store owner seemed distressed.
"Yeah; It just happened out of nowhere! Some guy in a boar head chased one of those UA students out of my store while his friend was laughing and the other ran after him to save him."
Tomioka groaned; God they better not have killed someone.
UA?
"Hm!"
Nezuko pointed, following where she pointed he saw a huge building with the letters 'UA' on it.
"Hm. How convenient, if that's their base then demons would find them immediately."
Nezuko nods, Tomioka sighed,"Guess we're going there.", Nezuko wiped some sweat off his forehead and they continued their walk to the building labelled; 'UA'.

=

"And that's the story you're going with?"
Tanjiro nods,"Yes; We were in the woods, found this purple smoke looking portal, I sent my sister to get someone but Inosuke ran and we had to follow, then myself and Zenitsu found ourselves on the street. . . And saw him chase your student from that store."
By now Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were tied to chairs, well Tanjiro and Zenitsu were: Inosuke was given more restrainments for how wild he was acting.
Nezu nods,"I see. . . And you believe uour sister is here?","Yes! Along side our mentor!", Aizawa titled his head,"Mentor? A teacher?", Zenitsu nods,"Yeah; Now please don't kill us or feed us to demons!", the UA staff looked at one another, this definitely didn't seem like a prank and the boy in green had told the same story even after Shinso offered to mind control him.
"Hm. Okay; I'll need you three to stay in here while I look for your sister and teacher."
Tanjiro smiled,"Thank you so much! They'll be easy to spot and find!", Inosuke glared at them all, he wanted to challenge them and win!
"GIVE ME BACK MY BOAR MOM!!"
. . .
"Inosuke-"
"I'M IN CHARGE!"
Yeah; They had to confiscate the Boar head. . . That turned out to be a real head of a Boar.
Jesus: Where they from, especially the Boar kid that could somehow be more feral than Bakugo!
And that's. . . Saying something.

=

"Hm. Not a very secured place."
They entered the gates, Nezuko getting off Tomioka with her shade and ran around.
Tomioka took a moment, he too warm and it felt like he was covered in pens and needles as it anything touched his skin it send a shock through his body. . . Dammit; He should have brought medicine.
Splash!
"?"
He turned to see Nezuko in the fountain!
"Nezuko; You shouldn't,-Where did you get that?"
She had pulled out this. . . Gun, but it seemed to be colourful and made of. . . Plastic?
She dipped it in the water, pulled the trigger and water spilled out.
"!"
When did she grab it though?
Did she grab it while they were walking and he had failed to notice.
They had no time,"Nezuko, we gotta find your brother and his friends.", she nods pointing the gun towards the school as she climbed out of the fountain and they walked inside the building.

~

"Hm. Definitely were here."
Seeing as a room no longer had a door and the hinges looked to have been taken off with brute force.
"The question is where?"
Nezuko sniffed the air and took off running, Tomioka following her as someone from Class 2-A watched them head upstairs.
"What the fuck. . ."

=

Tomioka opened the big doors to see Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke tied up.
"Couldn't stay out of trouble for a moment; Could you?"
"TOMIOKA; SAVE US!"
Before Tomioka could ask the crying Demon Slayer, someone put a hand on the shoulder.
"Are they your students."
Tomioka turned to his left, seeing a very tired black haired man with a mouse, rat or. . . Hamster; Something in his scarf.
Tomioka rested his hand on the handle of his sword, were they working for The Demon King?
"There is no need for the swords; We just wish to speak."
. . .
Nezuko hugged her brother, thankfully she with Tomioka and he was fine.
"First off; Welcome To UA Hero School."