"What do you think, Kara?" She snapped "I meant every single word I said last night. I guessed you were dump but not up to the point of assuming that you could ever be my sister or know a single thing about me. Just leave"

A bitter laugh escaped my lips "Yeah, I really am dumb for ever believing someone like you. I should have listened to Alejandro. You're just like your mother. Downgrading and a stuck up bitch"

"I prefer being all of that than ever being you, Demelza. A dumb stupid girl who can't remember anything of her nasty past and who can't even keep a single friend. You are just a selfish spoilt brat who only cares about herself and can't even think of what others may feel. You took everything away from me the very minute you where born. I needed to be the only girl in this fucking family. I needed to be the one every one loved, adored and complimented for her good looks and talents but you stole everything from me.

My brothers. My cousins. My fucking grandparents and uncles. You are nothing compared to me. I'm perfect, a rich teenager who made a life of herself and an idol to most while you are just some freeloader and golddigger who profits of her brother's hard earn money. I can't believe I wasted my time and energy miggling with someone like you or of your status. Ohh, Lord, I wish you had just died with your stupid whore of a mother!"

At that, I slapped her. I slapped her really hard that it sounded through the dark hallways but I didn't care. She looked shocked by the looks of it and her cheek brighten up in a crimson red colour.

I heard thuding footsteps rumble towards us as I balled my fist in anger, trying to hide my tears.

"You could have said all of that from the very beginning. There was no need to lie and pretend like you liked me as your younger sister when that was all you really thought of me. A freeloader. A whore and a brat. You know, I actually thought you were different and I supported you infront of Alejandro. I went against his words and even dispresected him because of you but I guess, he was always right from the very beginning. You are just a evil bitch and a dirty liar" I said in a teary tone, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Did you just slap my daughter?!" Maria shouted in anger, stroding to inspect Casey's cheek to find it kind to swollen.

"You little-"

"Kara, what's wrong?" Alejandro cut her off, walking close to my crying figure. He tried holding my hand but I stepped away, holding both of my hands away at my side.

"Just leave me alone, Rauw. You were right and I was wrong. Aren't you happy now? I've learn my fucking lesson" I cried out, running away before any of them could catch me.

"What the fuck did you say to her?" I heard him shout in anger at Casey, followed by her mother stepping in and supporting her.

I felt bad and betrayed. A somewhat strange feeling of familiarity at the feeling stung my chest. I should have listen to Alejandro. He knew best. After all, he was the one who are up with Maria and Casey for most of his life and witnessed all that happened years ago. I just acted naive and stupid and now, I was hurt.

I had spoilt the night for all of the family, ruining the once nice and extraordinary mood and vibes shared between us and our extended family. I couldn't face them.

I found myself, outside. The freezing wind blowing pass me as I walked further to a random trees with a swing tied on one of it's strong branches. I sat down on it and starred up at the sky, silently wiping my tears and humming to the lyrics of a by random song in my mind.

"Hey" a strange guy said. He was quite older and had a deep Italian accent. He had a tan skin, dusty brown hair and taupe brown eyes. His features were typically Italian and his muscular physique gave him out as a sport fanatic like Kiernan.