20, Girl's Outing

Waking up the next morning was a battle on its own. I had slept extremely late last night after having a long conversation with Zeke and we loved the same things. The way we spoke, I could actually erase the doubt of him lying about being my bestfriend before the coma because he knew so much about me.

Personally, I found it particularly offending towards him that I knew nothing about him but he didn't seem to bother much about it. He just told me random things about him and though he was secretive on most subjects, it was nice having a heart to heart conversation.

I got dressed into a black Tank Top, straight distressed jeans, a pair of black chunky Chelsea boots and a Balmain cuir jacket since it was kind of chilly outside. I wore my gold layering necklaces, infinity bracelet, a pair of chain gold hoops and took my palm spring mini Louis Vuitton backpack. I didn't really know what to do with my hair as I was hours away from braiding it so I just arranged it into a low curly ponytail with front flat twist.

"Hey, already ready for today?" Kiernan questioned, raiding the kitchen with the help of Lawton.

"Yeah..." I trailed off "Are you actually enrolled in college?" I questioned, directing my question to Lawton.

He shrugged, biting a glazed donut "the main thing is.... I'm still getting my certificates" he added before walking out of the kitchen.

I shook my head at his words. I knew that Lawton was extremely wise and intelligent but it still wondered me how he topped his year class without going for classes.

"Enjoy your day" Kiernan stated, running behind Lawton. Casey walked down by the other stair, dressed in a pink off shoulder puffy cropped tie blouse, a black pleated side mine skirt and a black pair of Guess monolith lace-up chunky boots and black transparent socks. Her hair was straightened in a sleek blunt cut with middle part.

"Let's go?" She asked, glancing up from her phone.

"Actually, I asked Charlotte to tag along with us. Hope you don't mind?" I asked with a sheepish smile. She just nodded, concentrated on some picture on her phone.

Charlotte walked down, looking all good in her branded outfit and her phone in her hand as she gave me a warm smile.

"How do I look?" She asked "I hope is not much"

"Of course not. You look great" I smiled back. Casey led the way to the car, not saying or commenting on anything as we all got in. I knew Rauw had secretly made some guards follow us around through out the day but I just made up my mind not to bother much about it.

Casey drove to Jovie's family mansion where they both lived and they both walked out with Mabel co plaining over something.

"Hey Girl" she greeted, peeking Casey's cheek "Del... Who is she?"

"This is Charlotte. I hope none of you mind with the addition" I said with a sweet smile.

"Of course not! The more the merrier as they say! Let's get going then" Mabel said, getting into the car.

I wasn't actually ignoring Jovie, I just didn't want to speak to her after our little wordy fight. She didn't look find of the idea of I bringing Charlotte along wuuthout telling her but she didn't say it, I just saw it by the occasionally looks she gave her.

"Kara" she called out once we reached our destination "You're ignoring me"

"No I not" I replied.

"Yes you are. Through put the ride, you were only talking to Charlotte and you didn't even bother greeting me like how we always do" she said "I'm sorry about Claude and what I said last time but don't tell me that you will let such little details destroy our friendship?"