She'll hate me even more if she finds out that I went through her phone

Yeah... but you can't possibly want to let her go with someone you know nothing about, can you?

Fuck it.

I open up her phone and get face to face with her passcode.

Oh come on.

Her birthday. No

Her dad's birthday. No... wait, why do I even know that.

Probably the daddy issues in me. Hm

It can't possibly be... it worked.

My birthday. She still has it as her password

Knowing she thinks about me every-time she opens her phone brings a smug look to my face before it vanishes when I realize that she could probably just be too lazy to change her password and its not all about me.

As if I was in luck, a message pops up and something tells me it's the same guy she is supposed to go on a date with tonight as it read and I quote.

Hey Gorgeous

I open his text and don't text back, watching him type once again.

Can't stop thinking about you since the last time we met. Just a reminder that I'll pick you up at 8 tonight. Make sure to dress...accessible and fancy.

A scoff releases from my mouth and I try to keep calm, closing the phone and gripping onto it tightly.

Who does he think he is.

I quickly take down h his number and send it to my PA, asking him to look into it while I block the number off of Olive's phone and delete the last two texts from him.

The doorbell finally rings and I place the phone where it was before slowly walking up to the door and opening it.

"I left my phone here" she says slowly, obviously embarrassed but I don't say anything, just holding the door open wider for her to enter.

She hurries in, running into the room and walking back out after a minute or so.

"Bye" she mumbles before walking out and to her flat next door.

I take a long bath and get dressed and before hurrying to the elevator just as Olive walks out, a bag in her hand.

She sees me and her eye brighten with mischief.

God, she's in too mich of a good mood today. It is kind of turning me on if you ask me. But let's just keep that between us. She doesn't need to know that.

"Wait" she points a finger, ordering me to stay in a stern voice. She keeps the bag down and takes out a box, revealing another bag inside it but it somehow just made her more excited.

The good mood is making me annoyed now. She isn't that happy being near me.

"I got it for tonight, you like?" She smirks, almost mocking me.

I glare at the bag and fold my arms.

"It sucks"

She rolls her eyes, ignoring my comment and taking her bag into her house with her.

So much attitude for what?!

I'm late anyway, I should get going.

I hurry to the basement and get my car before heading off to my office.

"Did you do what I told you to?" I ask, entering the building and my PA, Adam, falls into step with me.

"Yeah, I have it with me but before you head up to your office..." he stops, looking at me nervously, making me stop in my track as well.

"Spit it out, my father is here, isn't he?" I ask the obvious and he nods.

Just great.

The only day I'm here, he visits. Couldn't have picked a different day.

"He called the office and found out you come in every Saturday. I apologize on Zara's behalf, she's still new and wasn't aware how to answer the-"

"It's fine." I cut him off and enter the elevator. Let's get this over with.

"Make sure no one enters my office and no calls unless it's Mason or Maya" I tell Adam before entering, getting ready for whatever it is.

A/N:

I am absolutely obsessed with Miles and Olivia. They are my literal babies. If I ever get to publish a book in the future, it will definitely be their whole story polished and ready to be read. Like their bickering and banter will be the perfect for a romance and maybe...just maybe, I'll decide to publish their book separately on wattpad with the whole storyline. *wink wink*

Also how cute are Maya and Louis?! (I know they aren't mentioned in the chapter BUT THEY STILL NEED TO BE TALKED ABOUT!!)

PLEASE leave me some good book recommendations for

Thriller/ Mystery:
Mafia Romances:
ARRANGED MARRIAGE TROPE !!!!!!:
Horror:

Ooh and and and, like always, constructive criticism is always welcome!

That's it for today and I can't wait to see you all next week:

If you want to post anything on TikTok or wherever about be my valentine? please tag me:

Justabrownie.e on Instagram and TikTok
&
Justabrownie_e on Twitter

Follow my socials to get more sneak peaks of future projects and chapters!

Here are some questions for you to answer like always xx

PREDICTIONS FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS <<

FAVORITE CHARACTER(s) <<

YOUR CURRENT READS (physical or wattpad books) <<

And finally, question of the week: your all time favorite movie/ tv series to binge watch <<<