~~4: &TEAM Reaction - When Your're Caught Kissing~~

Začít od začátku

K
- He invited you over to the dorms for a sleepover because he had two days off and him being the sweetheart he is, he wanted to spend both of them with you.
- It was nighttime and the two of you were sat on the sofa talking and one thing led to another and you two found yourselves locking lips and making out, being rather touchy.
- One of his hands was on your neck with his thumb stroking the side of your face and the other was on your waist. Yours were around his neck with one actually grabbing onto the back of his neck.
- There was no one else there. Jo and Harua were there but they had just went to shower and you were assuming they'd go to their rooms afterwards.
- However, Jo had to come back because he left his phone there.
- He was just looking down, watching his steps when walking towards the living room and then when he looked up to the strange noise, he was taken aback and let out a small yell.
- The two of you got surprised and you got embarassed whereas K was just speechless.
- Finally, you managed to say something to the stunned boy "Jo.. we're sorry, we-we didn't know you were there-"
- "it's- it's okay. I-i'll just grab my phone. sorry for interrupting." he shyly said, occasionally stuttering.
- You felt bad because Jo is just too innocent and you gotta love the kid, but you felt insanely bad for that.
- Once Jo left you felt that the mood was kinda ruined but it wasn't his fault. Due to this the two of you just decided to watch some TV.
- However K thought differently, he wanted to go right back to where you left off, but you kept telling him the vibe was very low-key gone.
- So it took him a full on twenty minutes before getting you to finally successfully makeout again
- Later that night before going to bed, K went to Jo's room to check up on him because the two of you genuinly felt bad for him.
- But thank the lord, he was fine.

NICHOLAS
- You were round the dorms because all the members had practically left Nicholas all by himself.
- K went to the barbers, Maki, Fuma and EJ went grocery shopping while the rest were out playing basketball.
- Nicholas felt like doing none of that for some reason, not even basketball surprisingly, so he stayed home and texted you. He mentioned he was home alone so you told him you'd come over and so you're here now.
- You were having fun in the kitchen seeing who can chug a glass of water the fastest, trying to throw food into eachother's mouths.
- With that there were now jelly beans all over the kitchen. You'd thrown a jelly bean for Nicholas to try and catch in his mouth but he failed and it landed on the counter somewhere behind him.
- "Wait which one did you throw?" he asked you.
- "Uuhhh I'm not even sure to be honest. Might've been this one. Yeah" you said and picked up a blue jelly bean and started examining it.
- "No I'm pretty sure that was already there. I think it was this one." he said picking up an orange one.
- "How could it of been that one, it landed on your left."
- "No it didn't it landed on my right."
- "I could've sworn it was blue."
- "Was it really? Was it really blue?" he joked, getting closer and closer to you, eventually pinning you against the kitchen island.
- "Yeah, it was really blue." you said back to him while jumping to sit on the counter and eating the jelly bean in your hand while maintaining eye contact
- "Was it really thoughhh??" he asked jokingly and placed his hands on the counter by your thighs and stood in-between your legs. He also ate the orange jelly bean in his hand.
- "Well it definitely wasn't orange." you said.
- "Mhm" he couldn't help smiling "you're so cute you know that?" he gave you a quick kiss on the lips. You kissed him again and things kinda escalated from there.
- By now you were back up and standing but still pinned against the kitchen island. You two started making out and you could taste the sweet flavour of jelly beans in the kiss.
- You went on for only a couple minutes before you were too busy to even hear K opening the front door and catching you guys in 4k.
- "Oh- s-sorry for interrupting" he said. He was quite stunned but nevertheless he started laughing hysterically.
- Both of your guys' cheeks turned red and you were low-key embarassed.
- "Nice haircut K kuuunnn" Nicholas said, trying to make the atmosphere less awkward.
- You all laughed at his attempt and then K said "sorry for interrupting." "It's fine" you both said.
- "What the heck is all this mess?" he asked you. The two of you just looked at eachother and back at K "so.."
- Anyways, K wasn't that bothered by it which made both you and Nicholas more chill about it too, but you did clean up afterwards.