𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏- 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"Are you hearing this?" I muttered to Chuck, who was smirking. "The flooding compliments, yes." He grinned. "Ladies, if you want my number you just have to ask!" Chuck yelled to the pair, whose faces flushed red and toddled away. "Now, let's get you home." He mumbled to me, leading me to his limo...

✯✯✯

"𝐖𝐨𝐰, 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 smart leading me to your bedroom. I wonder what the hell you want from me..." I sarcastically slurred as Chuck rolled his eyes at me. "You always have to make things so dirty, I just didn't want you going home with two guys who  would be committing a crime." Chuck lowly told me as he carried me to his bed. For some reason Chuck felt the need to rescue me even though he caused this mess in the first place. If it wasn't for him I'd not have had to result to Brooklyn. "You're rescuing me from something that's your fault." I bitterly hissed to him as he placed me on his bed. "Alex, you realise if you hadn't been such a slut  that you'd actually be somewhat okay with Serena." Chuck smugly pointed out to me, before going to his bathroom and getting me a glass of water.

"And if you hadn't schemed against my sister and myself, I'd not be stuck in cheap nightclubs like that." I snapped back with a slight slur, I accepted the water from him nonetheless. "You did charity work, not me." Chuck retorted harshly. I scoffed as I placed the water on his bed side table. I got up from Chuck's bed and went towards the door way yet Chuck got in my way, blocking me from leaving his bedroom. "Chuck, move out the way." I quietly said to him, I didn't have the energy to fight. "I can't let you leave like this." Chuck sternly said, looking down to me. 

"Haven't you done enough?" I coldly asked him, meeting his eyes.  Chuck's lips parted, yet I didn't let him utter a word. "You have ruined my life and now you decide to be some hero, it's too late Chuck." I croaked out to him, my throat dry- everything suddenly felt so real. This man has ruined everything for me yet still I end up in his clutches. Chuck let out a small sigh, "Stay, it's for your own good." He said gently, trying to convince me. He lifted my chin up slightly, so I had to look into his chocolate eyes. "I don't think anything you do is ever good." I whispered out. "Right back at you." He muttered, I turned my back to Chuck and laid on his bed. "Can I tuck you in?" Chuck asked me with a smirk. "Mmm, that's the only thing you'll do." I mumbled...

✯✯✯

𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝 across his satin pillows as I woke up to feel Chuck's fingers on my partially bare skin along my hip. Usually, I'd be telling him to get off of me yet the roughness of his fingers delighted me. "Now, how are you?" Chuck's groggy voice wavered through my ears. I grabbed his wrist tightly and moved his hand away from my hip. "Better now that your hands aren't on me." I snarked to him as I slowly sat up. "Someone's got a hangover." He teased, I didn't answer him, instead I grabbed my glass of water and a few aspirin from Chuck's drawer. "You're an ass, Chuck." I hissed out, taking the aspirin then getting out of his bed. As much as I wanted to be around Chuck I knew I had to think with my brain and not my body.

"An ass that helped you out." Chuck smirked whilst I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to smoothen out my messy hair. "You do things for your own gain, don't act like you did this out of the kindness of your own heart. You and I both know you don't have one." I glowered at Chuck who hummed in my ear, when did he get behind me? "You really think that?" He gravelly questioned in my ear. I turned to face him, "Well of course I do." I bluntly told him, no sympathy or kindness in my voice. "Bye sweetie." I smirked,  bending down to put my heels on. I felt his eyes glued onto my ass yet I didn't say a word. I walked towards his door, "You really are a trainwreck." Chuck harshly told me. "Takes one to know one." I retorted, going out of his room to run into Serena.