-34-

After school I found out where Calum lived. I was nervous but I need to get in touch with him somehow. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

There is a car in the driveway so someone has got to be home. I knocked again and again and I got so impatient that I banged on the door.

The door opened and I stopped. There's a woman. She's tall, black hair and brown eyes just like Calum. She looked to have been sleeping.

"Oh...afternoon Mrs.Neil. I'm Cordelia, Calum's girlfriend, I-I wanted to ask if there's a possibility that I can get into contact with him?" I probably sound like an idiot right now.

The woman said nothing as she eyed me down. "Yes, I saw you. Come on in." She says stepping to the side. I went in and gulped.

Their house smells nice. She ushered me towards the dining room table and I took a seat.

"Would you like some tea perhaps?" She asks.

"No thank you that's fine."

She nodded and took a seat across from me. She smiled faintly and I could see the bags under her eyes. Her hair is unkempt and she's wearing a robe.

"Cordelia, right?"

I nod. "Yes ma'am."

She chuckled. "Wow, I didn't know Calum umm...had a girlfriend you know."

"Oh."

"Oh no, don't be sad about it. Calum kind of...well shut us out after we, his parents, weren't actually being parents." She laughed and sniffed.

She's broken.

"So of course we didn't know he had a girlfriend." She mutters. She rubbed her hair and I smiled faintly.

"Mrs.Neil?"

"Hm? Oh, right, Calum isn't allowed to have contact with the outside world." She wiped her eyes. "You would have tos talk to his father."

I felt devastated. "D-does he not have a new phone?"

She shook her head. "Sweety, do you know why Calum was sent away?" She looked concerned.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh God he's such an embarrasment. But he's still my son you know?" She sniffs. "I can't believe that he would...do something like that knowing how his father is."

"It wasn't his fault it was all Channing." I defend. "Calum never had feelings for Channing. And yes I knew everything that happened. Channing took advantage of Calum you know and he only slept with Channing because that's what Channing wanted. If anything Channing should be serving time for sexual assault. It's even on video." I mumble.

She stopped. Everything for her just seemed to stop. Then she spoke.

"Are you saying that...that boy forced my son to have sex with him?" She asks barely above a whisper. I frown.

"He always asked Calum and Calum would decline. I don't how they got having sex since I couldn't picture Calum doing so." I admit lowly. That night after the lake I heard them talking.

Calum said he only like when he touched him, but wouldn't let anyone fuck him. Maybe if it was the other way around then he may give it thought.

Calum said the worst part was that he enjoyed it but who doesn't like sex? Even when Channing was fucking me it was good, but I didn't like him either.

"Calum isn't gay, Mrs.Neil. He sometimes just doesn't care."

"You know what, Cordelia, thank you so much for this information. I'll see what I can do." She got up and I followed. She walked around the table and hugged me.