-30-

The next morning was a mess, an absolute fucking mess. I fucked up by allowing to be fucked all night by Channing. How'd I even get to that conclusion? Onky God knows.

My body was sore and I was exhausted, getting up wasn't even on my quota. But...my parents had other ideas, and when there is a six foot jock in your bed, completely naked and also asleep, chaos is bound to happen.

And chaos was what did.

"What the fuck it this?!" I'm pulled from my bed and of course I got jotted awake. The first person I saw was my dad. I was writhed with confusion.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Huh?!" He screams, his face red with anger. And even that I could barely see.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

"Oh my gosh, Calum." I squint to see my mom but to no avail. Then it hit me, Channing.

I got up and felt around for my glasses on the bed. I got them and put them on with shaky hands. My dad rushed over to Channing who too looks to be wrapping his head around the situation, not to mention he's still naked.

As am I.

"Dad stop!" Channing dodged his punch, going around him. My mom touched my shoulder and I pulled away, jogging up to my dad. He punched my and my mom screamed.

"Honey no!"

My dad kicked me in the stomach and then the stomach. I heard a grunt and the hits stopped. I looked up to see my dad and Channing squabbling together.

My mom helped me to my feet and I shoved Channing off of my dad.

"He's my dad stop!" There was a crack in my voice and I could feel the tears prick the corners of my eyes. My dad grunted and stood back to his feet.

"Dad I can explain."

"You are not my son." He grits out. "And you're going off to boarding school!"

My heart sank. "What?"

"You fucking heard me! No son of mine would be some faggot and taint my last name! And you leave early in the morning too."

Tears. This can't be happening. This can't be happening to me. I had my life planned out already. I would be graduating college in seven years and I'll be married to Cordelia and we'd have our first child.

I'm not even sure where I stand with Channing but everything was going decent and things were starting to clear up for me sexually.

"Mom." I looked at her and she's just standing there in concern.

"And you, get the fuck out of my house." I gazed at Channing and he walked out. I'm not going anywhere.

I rushed out of my room and grabbed Channing by the arm, pulling him behind me.

"Calum!"

We reached the bottom floor and scattered for our clothes on the floor. We left butt ass naked, clutching our clothes.

"Open the door." I say in a frantic state.

"Hold on."

"Calum, get the fuck back here!"

"Channing hurry!" He fiddled around and I finally heard keys. He unlocked the door and my dad ran across the road to get us. I opened the car door and got in. Channing got in and locked the doors.

My dad screamed and shout punching the driver side window. Channing pushed the key in the ignition with shaky hands and finally got the car started.

My dad's hand cracked the driver window and Channing sped off. The tired screeched against the road and he zoomed off.