-26-

I was stuck with these two all day. We played games, nearly all of them and ended with pizza. I paid for everything of course, which I didn't mind, it's my parent's money anyways. Not like they would care on how much I spend.

We're currently sitting down, finishing pizza. I just settled on a bottle of water and watched them. The tension was massive. Cordelia, the albino whore, kept ignoring Calum every time he tried to go against her in a game or even talk to her.

She would only talk to me which annoyed me, but it was whatever. Seeing him annoyed was cute. It still blew my mind how the nerd is a camboy. I just though he was touching himself and recording it for fun.

I was just joshing him when asking if he recorded for porn. I was also kidding around when I asked if he and the whore was fucking.

But this threesome thing isn't bad. Cordelia is cute, but her teeth kind of bother me. I'll buy her some whitening strips and charcole to whiten them.

But aside from all of that, the husband and wife are still in their setted tension. And as always, I decided to watch.

Calum stared at her as he sipped on his lemonade. Cordelia didn't eat her pizza and watched other people play bowling.

But I know she's only acting this way because of what hapoened earlier in the car.

I want my dick sucked too and you ain't see me complaining.

Cordelia glanced up and Calum and eased closer to me. Yeah, she's sitting next to me. I know if they were on good terms she would've been all under him, giggling and talking.

This gave me an idea though.

"Ya'll gone fuck here or what?" I finally speak, and no this isn't apart of my plan. Calum just glared at me, making me grin.

"You two are so adorable that it's almost cringy I swear." Still nothing. I grabbed her hand, placing it by my crotch. Cordelia gazed at me and I leant in.

"You're being so stupid right now. When he holds you he's going to make you cry." I whisper. She looked at him and still he glared at me.

"Don't include me sweetheart, I'm just watching you two go at it in silence."

Cordelia tapped me, making me look down at her.

"What do you mean?" She quietly asks. I was going to answer until someone stopped by our table. Three people in fact.

I moved Cordelia's hand and fixed my posture.

"Well what do we have here, it's a nerd convention."

It's Crystal. God I hate this bitch with a passion, cousin or not. After her parents died my parents adopted her. I think they just did so for the money she'll be getting when she hits eighteen, which is literally around the corner.

They've told me plenty of times to keep an eye on her or to be nice when I see her but fuck her. She's sort of the reason Darren and I had to break up.

And yes, my parents know that I'm gay. Again, because of this whore.

She looked at me and her eyes widened in intrigue. Here we go.

"And Channing? The hell are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question."

"Susy, Susie and I came here to bowl of course and I knew I wasn't seeing things when I saw...her." She shot Cordelia a look and Cordelia kept her gaze elsewhere.

"She's awfully close to you." I shoved Cordelia to the side and she fell to the floor. Susie and her twin laughed and Crystal scoffed with a grin.

I didn't mean to push her that hard. I glanced at Calum and he looked over to see if she was okay.