-5-

I had avoided her all day, but only because I want to give her time to think about me. I was tempted to kiss her back in the library. Her rose lips were hypnotic, almost like a siren's songs, and I, the drunken sailor, nearly fell for it.

And she smelt so good. Still like washing detergent but it's the good kind. I walked put of class to get to physical education and was looking forward to it.

What Channing did earlier is still circuling my mind, and I want to know what that's about. I didn't even post the video.

I sigh, reaching the double doors to walk in. Something wrapped around my wrist and I glanced down. It's her.

She gave me a thin lipped smile and my heart skipped a beat I'm sure. However there's something off about her smile.

"Cordelia."

"Hi can we talk?" She asks. There is something off.

"Oh umm..." Then Channing walked into my view. He sent me a look and smiled widely. Buddy and Chester are right beside him, jerking the air to their crotch and I nearly lost it.

"Calum?"

"Yeah, after class." I tipped her chin and her face turned a light red. I sent her a smile and walked to the lockerroom. She likes me, I can tell, and that's a good thing.

However asking if she'd want to have sex with me would be a bit bold. I'll get her soon, but for now, Channing is on my list. Everyone is getting changed and I went to my locker to do the same.

I looked out for Channing, making sure he doesn't do any other funny shit. And I'm not gay, I was just horny in the moment, and close. He caught me at the right time.

I took my shirt off and opened my bag for my gym clothes. I stalled a bit, wanting to get Channing alone. But where is he?

Forgetting about it I focused on getting ready. Most guys were already pouring out and I took my shoes from my locker.

"Alright everybody out, class is starting, we have joined today so you boys better keep your dicks on soft!" Coach screams. Most of them snickered as they left. I toned them all out and put my other shoe on.

The benches creaked and lockers slammed shut. There was dead silence a moment later and I kicked the bottom of my shoe to get it on.

Once I did arms wrapped around my neck and I knew it was Channing because who else likes to sneak up on me?

"Sup queer, not touching yourself this afternoon, or do you want me to do it for you like earlier, hm?" He whispers to me. Channing grabbed my crotch causing me to exhale.

"We have class."

He groped me and I bucked my hips, standing to my feet. Channing let me go and I turned around, looking at him.

"The fuck is your problem?" I fixed my glasses and he grinned. I would give Channing this though, he's good looking. But I'm not gay.

"Aww, is Calum mad? I thought you liked my hands earlier."

"How'd you know I was there?"

"I had a class in there for first period and I wanted to get the rest of my work done until I heard moaning and whining. Then I saw you, which, hilarious and decided why not?" He explains casually.

"That's assault."

"You seemed to like it." Channing scanned my body and his eyes stopped to my crotch.

"Even now," he says. I glanced down noticing that I'm hard. Ah Christ. I pinched my tip and exhaled sharply. Channing walked up to me, grabbing me by the neck.