-14-

I was in the kitchen crushing ice when there was a ring of the bell. I knew it was Cordelia. I set the ice tray aside and jogged to the door.

I push my glasses back onto my nose with the tip of my finger. I checked my breath and made sure I smelled nice. I exhaled a breath and opened the door.

Cordelia smiled instantly upon seeing me. I took her by the arm, pulling her inside. Her bag dropped to the floor and I closed the door, backing her into it as I kiss her.

She kissed me back immediately and wrapped her arms around my neck. I want her so bad, but I want to date her first. It's a shame she can't stay here the entire day. And her father is more strict than her mother.

I'll make the moment last though. I pull back from the kiss and she stood on her toes, kissing me again. The action made me smile, but I know if we continue this here we'll do something and I don't want to go down that road as yet.

"I don't want to stop either but I have something to show you." I brush her hair behind her ear and she licked her lips, nodding.

"Okay." We held hands and I stopped in the kitchen, grabbing the bowl of crushed ice. Cordelia helped and set the tray back into the freezer.

I lead her upstairs and straight to my bedroom. We stopped by the door and she gazed up at me.

"Okay, close your eyes."

Cordelia closed her eyes and threw her hands to cover them more. I open the door and set my hand onto her lower back, marching her inside.

She stumbled a bit but regained herself. "Careful now." I stop her right by the foot of my bed and I set the bowl down. I got the ice for the bottle of apple cider I got.

I prepared and indoor picnic. I made sanwhiches, which is as far as I go with cooking something. I bought strawberries, donuts, carrots and dip and then the apple cider to wash it all down with.

I also bought her a necklace, but I'll give it to her after.

"Take your shoes off." Cordelia stepped out of her sandals and I put them close to my door.

"I usually take my shoes off by the door but I got distracted. Sorry." She explains.

"It's fine, and same here." I helped her take a seat onto the blankets. Which I made sure was soft to the touch, and I set up a few pillows as well.

Then there is my laptop for us to watch a movie. I took a seat opposite her and exhaled.

"Okay. You can open your eyes now." Cordelia removed her arm and gazed upon the scenery. She looked shocked and even touched her chest.

"Wow, this is amazing. You even have cut carrots, I love carrots and dip." She explains with a smile.

"Is this wine?" She whispers.

"No, it's apple cider."

"Oh, I never heard of that before."

I picked up a strawberry and held it out. She went to take it but I pulled back.

"Just bite it." Her face turned red and she leant forward, taking a leisure bite of the fruit. I ate the rest of it and smiled.

From there we got comfortable and ate. We talked about our likes and dislikes and I found out that she's allergic to dogs. Good thing I'm more of a cat person as is she.

We then set the empty plates aside, having eaten most of everything and watched a movie of her choice. It was a very erotic movie called Shades of Grey or something, and I felt like she was hinting at me.