𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"Are you joking? Is he joking?" Jenna asked Bella as alaric turned to the grill.

"I think he's gone a bit crazy." Bella whispered as alaric chuckled.

"I'm not. How about you, stefan? Are you a fan of vampires?" Alaric slightly turned to stefan, as did Jenna.

"In literature. Bram stoker? It's dense but I appreciate it." Stefan slightly walked forward.

"What about you, ara. You like witches, don't you?" Alaric turned his gaze to Bella, who didn't look impressed.

"Only in movies." She blatantly replied as alaric chuckled at her response.

"Did you know that vampires are the oldest creatures of the night?" Alaric turned back to stefan, leaning on the side. Stefan slowly nodded his head. "Except for werewolves, of course." Bella didn't miss the way stefan turned to her, making her frown.

"Werewolves?" Jenna repeated. "Werewolves." She scoffed as she turned around. "Now I know you're joking."

"Yeah, ric, I think you've had too much to drink. Maybe stefan and I should take you back home." Bella offered sarcastically.

"You know, I've read that there's a Aztec curse on both species, that keeps werewolves slaves to the moon, and vampires bound by the sun." Alaric continued. "Isn't that right, stefan?" Alaric turned to the vampire. "You know, they say these creatures would do anything to have this curse broken. And that they wouldn't care who they had to kill to do it."

Bella held her fork in her hands as she sat opposite alaric, staring down at the food

Bella held her fork in her hands as she sat opposite alaric, staring down at the food. "Oh, I know this all sounds so crazy. But vampires and witches are real." Alaric said as he turned to Jenna. "Would you care for some more wine?" Alaric asked Jenna as he stood up.

Then jenna dropped her fork. "Get out." She said to alaric, making him stop, and making the siblings look at each other.

"Excuse me?" Alaric turned around.

"I don't know what it is you're trying to do, or why you're saying these things but-" she stammered slightly as she shook her head.

"Jenna-" Alaric cut her off.

"I said, get out." Jenna repeated, glaring at Alaric.

Stefan slowly got up, making Bella sit closer to Jenna, her hand on hers. "You heard her." Stefan tilted his head to the side.

"I'm afraid I don't want to." Alaric replied as he turned to face Stefan.

"Fine, I'll go." Jenna got up quickly, making Bella also get up.

"You're not going anywhere." Alaric pulled a knife and pointed it at Jenna, making bellas eyes widen.

The witch was quick to use her magic, throwing the knife out of his hands and to the floor, giving Stefan the opportunity to grab him and vamp-speed him again a wall.

"Stefan, Bella!" The redhead said with wide eyed.

"Bella, get Jenna out of here, now." Stefan said, his hands around alarics throat.

Bella nodded her head as she softly placed her hand on Jenna's arm. But when Jenna saw Stefans grip tighten, she walked forward. "Stefan."

"I may not have withes protecting me today, but if you kill this body, what's to stop me from choosing jenna as my next one?" Alaric said through chokes.

"Jenna, belly, go." Stefan repeated. Jenna went to say something else but Bella was quick to grab her hand and lead her out of the house and towards bellas car.

"What's going on, Bella?" Jenna seeded worriedly, climbing into the car.

"I'm gonna take you to my house, then we will explain everything, I promise." Bella told her as the shaky red head nodded her head.

— MADSTERS NOTES

— MADSTERS NOTES

short chapter ig, but we're close to the ritual thing... AND A MASSIVE REVEAL FOR BBG BELS SO WE WAIT...