“What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?” Zane said while standing back with his brothers with his Falcon on his arm.

Upon the large screen before them, the Serpentine are training with each other with swords and pointed staffs in the heart of the City of Ouroboros.

Nya gasps at the screen, “The Lost City of Ouroboros!”

Kai looks at the screen confused while rubbing his chin in thought, “Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?”

Cole glares at the screen, “It looks like they’re preparing for a final battle.”

Wu looks at Nya and points to the steering wheel, “Nya, change course. We’ll head straight for them.”

Zane sighs and looks out the window as Nya changes course from going to Ninjago City to the City of Ouroboros, “Lloyd isn’t going to like this.”

Jay sighs as well and walks over to the door and looks back at the others, “He’s going to have to get over it, this is more important… So who wants to tell him?”

The Ninja was readying up for their fight with Garmadon and the Serpentine, when Lloyd found out, from Jay who picked the short straw, he was upset but nonetheless got ready as well.

~~Small time skip to the City of Ouroboros, the Lovely home of my reptilian friends!~~

The Serpentine was upgrading their vehicles when Garmadon came over to them shouting out commands, “More firepower! When we attack the Ninja, they won’t see it coming. Our forces will be so strong, Ninjago will be mine!”

A Fangpyre with a blowtorch standing beside Lord Garmadon started to use the torch on the Ultimate Golden Weapon with the random thought that if he did that, the staff will stop failing Lord Garmadons wishes. Garmadon frowns at this and pulls it away quickly and looks at the golden staff in his hand, checking for any damage while the Fangpyer rubs the back of his head and flinches thinking that he was going to get hit but nothing happens so he shrugs it off. The Ninja leaps from building to building reaching the middle of the city swiftly and quietly. Wu makes himself noticeable first while the five Ninjas and samurai stay hidden.

Wu does his Spinjitzu bringing his brother’s attention to himself, “Ninja Go!”

Garmadon smirks at his younger brother and stands ready to fight, “Oh, brother!” Garmadon says with wicked and false glee.

Wu nods to the Ninja without giving away their places, singling them to come out from the shadows, “It’s time we finished this.”

All the Ninjas, not including Lloyd, and Samari made themselves noticeable by jumping down and landing behind their Sensei.

Garmadon points the Ultimate Golden Weapon at them and smirks, “Bring it on, fools!”

Lloyds jumps out of his hiding place, landing in front of Sensei Wu, and blasted his ice power at the Ultimate Golden Weapon. Garmadon stares in shock at the top of the Golden Weapon that is now covered in Ice.

He then glairs at the young man dressed in the Green Ninja gi but gasps in shock, “Lloyd? Is that you?”

Lloyd, still in a fighting stance, glares at his father, “Yeah. I’ve grown a little since the last time you saw me, Dad. Because of that Grundel fiasco, not only have I grown, but you almost got, (Y/n), the Ninja Skater killed.”

Garmadon back up in fear and yells at the Serpentine, “Stop him!”

The Serpentine starts to walk toward the Ninja as Garmadon retreats to an old building.