Chapter 10 - Think about what I said.

This is pretty much a filler chapter. But hey, its still a chapter.

Don't forget to comment, and vote!

I carried her out to my car, after I looked through the files of students' living status, found her dorm number

I carried her out to my car, after I looked through the files of students' living status, found her dorm number. And got the directions pulled up on my phone. Once she was situated and buckled in the front passenger seat, I started making our way over to the dorms. Occasionally glancing at my phone's gps, I made sure I'm going the right way.

When we arrived at the building, I parked, turned off the engine, got out; and moved over to the other side to carry her inside so I didn't have to wake her up. I locked the car and made my way over to the doors.

After struggling to get the door open, and eventually getting it to open, I headed over to the elevator, clicking the third floor, the elevator started to move.

Ding

Once I found the right dorm, I knocked, soft enough to not wake her up but loud enough for it to be heard from anyone inside the room. The door slowly opened, and Winona, her friend that she sits by in my class, appeared in the doorway. She looks quite confused, rightfully so. She glanced at me, then at the girl in my arms.

Her eyes widened. "Oh, my god is she alright??" she whisper yelled, concerned for her friend.

"Oh yeah, yeah she's fine, well I think so, but she fell asleep when we were talking, well she cried, then fell asleep." I confused myself, saying.

She opened the door further, giving me enough room to maneuver inside. Looking around for her bed, I found two. It's quite obvious which one belongs to Cheryl. Stuffed animals, blankets, and pillows covered her bed. The amount defiantly more than any 'standard' early on adult. Seeing all this doesn't surprise me one bit. It helps confirm my suspicion of her being a little.

"Why was she crying?" Wiona asks. Though I can tell she's trying to hide the threat in her question, it's still very much there.

I sigh, "it's complicated. I had to deliver some hard news to her, which she didn't handle well.

The look on her face when she hears my response gives away that she knows exactly what I'm talking about. "Look, Mr.Dawson,-" she moves to sit down on her bed, glancing at Cherry whom I set down on her own bed. Which she automatically cuddled into.

-"I know about the tension and 'desire' between you two. She's told me about it, and if you told her what I'm assuming you did, just know that it's not what's best for her, even if that's what you believe. She has a big crush on you, and just from the way she talks about you, I know it's more than just a silly schoolgirl crush. She sees something in you that gets her all excited and giddy. It's obvious by the way you look at her that you know it, too."

"Winona, I know you're just looking out for your friend, but this- me and her, cannot happen. It's against the rules here. And its-its just not right. I refuse to take advantage of her." I say, stopping her from knowing where she's headed with this.

"But you're wrong. This is good for her. You're obviously the first dominant she's met, and you seem to make her feel safe, and that's what I care about. You and I both know that there's many fake doms out there that would take advantage of her."

"Of course I know that," sighing I tell her. She stands up from her spot on the bed. "Her parents taught her that who she is is wrong. That being a little isn't okay, and I believe you're the person who can really show her that it's not. Either way, it's only so little time that you both give in."

"Her parents told her that?" I ask softly, looking down at the floor.

"Yeah, god you teachers really don't know anything about any of us." Her eyes roll. "You should go. I'll take care of her, but just think about what I said."

I pull myself together, take one last glance at Cherry, who's peacefully sleeping on her bed, one leg thrown over a big dog stuffed animal while her arm snuggles it, bringing it closer, if that's even possible.

"Yeah." I turn to leave and walk out, closing the door softly. As I make my way over to the elevator, I do think about what she said.

The thought of some other dom taking care of her or taking advantage of her has my body shaking and blood ready to boil. The elevator dings, so I enter, clicking the floor level button. And on the way down, even as I exit the building and get into my car.

I think about Cherry, and what Winona said.

She's right about a lot of things, but especially that it'll only be so much longer that I can hold myself back until I give in to myself and to Cherry.