Chapter 5 - Something New

Thank you for all the reads, comments and votes.

Follow for more updates! And Please comment, I love reading and replying to them!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day or night!

With much love <333

Also I'm not sure I like this chapter so lemme know.

Sunday; November 18th, 10 pm.

Ever since Cheryl, Cherry arrived, things have been different. There's something about her that continues to intrigue me. And whatever it may be seems to keep me from focusing on my work.

She's in my head, that heartwarming smile, the way she blushes so easily, how her eyes glow in the sun, and the way she laughs at the simplest things.

She's special, not like any other I've ever come across. And I've had a lot of subs, and little's, but none like her.

The fragile essence of her aroma calms and worries me. She's different, as if she doesn't even know how much.

She's got a long way to go to find herself and his or accept who she is. I can see how hard she's battling against it. How much she wishes to be someone else, someone "normal."

Here I sit in my office at home, unable to concentrate on grading a paper assignment I assigned a week ago to the students.

Staring down at her paper for half an hour, confused about how to get her out of my head.

I lean back against my chair, lifting my class on scotch. Moving my gaze to the open window. The sky illuminates the room, giving a clear view of the star filled blue sky.

What if she's the one? The one I've been looking for? It's almost as if she's calling me to her. The urge to teach, guide, and help her in ways forbidden as a teacher.

Though I'm not sure how much longer I can continue to fight against it. As the days go past, I get more and more consumed by this girl.

None of the subs and littles I've had previously had such a strong connection, pulling me to them.

Urging me to make her mine in all ways possible. Guide her along her journey to being a good sub, a good girl.

To teach her how to accept and love herself the way she should; the way I would.

Should I give in? Stop fighting against the pull and accept the connection between us.

Ever since the first day she arrived and broke down in-front of me, I knew she was a sheltered, anxious, self-conscious girl who needs someone.

Someone to lean on, to learn from, to give her structure. And to help her develop into the best little any dominant could want and have.

I down the rest of my scotch, setting the glass cup back down on the wooden desk filled with ungraded papers.

I get up from my chair and leave the room with a heavy chest and a filled mind.

Deciding to get some stress out before getting to bed. I head towards my indoor gym.

Tomorrow's gonna be another battle, another day in class with Cherry. The young women who has clouded my mind and consumed my soul.

 The young women who has clouded my mind and consumed my soul

The weekend has ended and the sunset an hour ago. Now all the illuminates the sky are the scattered stars.

Winona and Rowan went back inside a little while ago. We watched the sunset together on the rooftop.
I stayed behind, just a little longer.

My mind's been so busy with my parents, school, and the unwanted attention and comments from the boys in class.

Leaning my head against my knee, I close my eyes, trying to prevent the tears from rolling down my face.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turn over, seeing a tall blonde boy with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Why do you act so innocent?" His group of friends come closer laughing at his comment.

"Do you think anyone's buying it? We all know it's a facade to get our attention." A black-haired boy with piercings remarks.

I'm so taken aback I don't even get the chance to speak before I'm being pulled out of my seat and huddled in the center of them.

They circle me like a predator, and I'm their prey.

Tears brim my eyes. "W-what, no I don't. I never thought that. This is just who I am and how I dress. I don't understand?"

They throw their heads back laughing, thinking I'm still faking and playing along.

"Maybe you really are that naïve, then how about we put that to our favor?" The boy who confronted me first speaks.

"Or maybe you boys should refrain from ganging up against a girl smaller, and alone?" A deep stern voice startles me and the guys who turn pale once they seeing who's voice spoke.

"Mr.Dawson, I swear we were just messing around. No harm." They run off like there's something chasing them.

I fight the urge to laugh before turning to my savior. "Thank you."

"Why are you not in class, Cheryl? Did they hurt you?" He steps closer, checking me over for any injuries; concern present on his face.

"No, no, I'm okay. I was in the library, but needed a notebook from my locker." I respond with a soft smile.

There's something about him; he's more than a teacher. It's like there's something guiding me, urging me to get closer to him.

The unknown and unfamiliar feeling continues to confuse me.

Every time I'm in his class, I can barely concentrate on what he's teaching. The way he carries himself, his deep voice, and the dominant essence he has and gives off.

It makes me wanna follow everything he says down for very little details. The thought of disappointing him makes me wanna cry.

I don't understand why; why is this guy, this teacher, this older man so hard to stay away from, to not think about?

I'm so confused. Nothing makes sense. What am I supposed to do?

I get up from my spot on the rooftop. I know I'll need to get up early tomorrow for classes. And when I don't get enough sleep I'm a brat, and very crabby.