Chapter 2 - First Day

Monday; November 2nd, 6am

Light is flooding over my face when I awaken.

I grumble in irritation since I want to sleep longer. I had a terrible night's sleep, I'm legit so exhausted and all the crying has made my eyes hurt.

"Vera, it's time to move on. In order to have time to show you around the school, I wanted to arrive earlier." Winona says as she gives my arm a light shake.

I moan into my pillow while squeezing my stuffy even harder.

When I hear her chuckle, I'm startled and turn to face her.

"Winona? What time is it?" I scan the room and glance at the window to see that the sun is already up.

"Did you hear me earlier or not? It's six o'clock." As she spoke, she moves from her position on the bed.

I giggle as I shake my head at her.

"I figured as much, since I wanted to get at the school sooner so I could show you around, but only if you prefer." As she moves about the room, she says.

I nod, but when I realize she can't see me, I mumble "yes" before getting up from the bed.

"It would be best to put on the uniform as well. Thus, we avoid wasting time." As she gathers her things for school, Winona speaks.

"All right, I'm going to take a quick shower." I let her know before going to the bathroom.

In ten minutes, I finish taking a shower and dress in my uniform.

When I glance in the mirror, I smile because I like how I appear.

It's so cute!!!

I put my hair up in two bows and wore it with my white pumps

I put my hair up in two bows and wore it with my white pumps. Spinning the mirror, I fight the temptation to squeal with delight.

I love it.

After using the restroom, I discover Winona sitting on her bed, ready and waiting for me.

"I'm all set!" I speak.