"N/N," Brock's voice was quiet. "He put his hands on you..." Brock placed his hand on his younger sister's shoulder in a comforting manner. "You're not the one in the wrong here."

"I-I know," Y/N muttered.

"He left a mark on you," Valeria said. "We have the proof."

"Even if the wound isn't enough evidence for them," Ella started. "I'm sure there are camera's everywhere outside of the station. One of the camera's had to have caught the incident."

"I don't doubt that," Y/N stated. "And if they find it on their own, then I will go along with them...but, I don't want to bring it up if no one is even bothered with it."

"Y/N, my dear," Mary began. "He hurt you..." Mary's eyes trailed down to Y/N's wrist. The swollen S/C flesh on Y/N's arm contained deep, uneven wounds from the penetration of Andrew's filthy nails. She was no longer bleeding but the crimson liquid was merely replaced with a purple bruise ringing her wrist. How could one man cause such an odious reaction? "He needs to be dealt with."

"It..." Y/N sighed. "It didn't hurt...that bad, Mary." She nervously attempted at lying as she rolled her eyes. "It just surprised me a little, that's all it was! And that's all it needs to be." Y/N put her hands up in defense and looked towards her siblings. "So, can we please not make it anything more?" Y/N's siblings looked at her wounded hand and the young adult glared before throwing both of her hands behind her back. "Seriously, guys?"

"You have to admit that it looks bad," Valeria mumbled as she took over making the pancakes so Y/N could converse without being distracted.

"I never said it looked fine!" Y/N exclaimed. "I know it looks...painful. But, it's not! Honestly, guys, I don't feel a thing-" Y/N was cut off when Mary wrapped her hand around her wrist and lifted it up. Despite Mary's efforts in being gentle, she was trying to prove a point and it appeared that Mary would be correct - much like each and every other time they had disagreements. Y/N pulled her wrist from Mary's grasp and pulled it close to her chest as she massaged her wound that seemed to pulse and sting like the pits of hell from the close contact of Mary's hand. "Ow, Mary! That hurt-" Y/N's voice faltered, immediately realizing her mistake and narrowing her eyes in Mary's direction with unmasked annoyance.

"I apologize," Mary spoke. "However, I believe there was a point to be made." Mary raised an eyebrow. "Was there not?"

Y/N frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. "That's not fair, Mary," She rolled her eyes. "You did that on purpose."

"But, she's right," Lucas spoke, pushing his glasses up and sending a stern look in Y/N's direction. "Technically speaking."

"Whose side are you on?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and scoffed at her older brother. "You're supposed to be my brother."

"Look at this logically, N/N," Lucas started, attempting to hide his accidental eye roll at Y/N's immaturity. "This officer harmed you, yet you're refusing to do anything about it. That simply doesn't make sense. I am on your side, all of us are. We're looking out for you by pressing the matter."

Y/N's breath caught in her throat as she opened her mouth to speak. She wanted to deny it. She wanted to laugh in Lucas' face and tell him - for once - that he was finally wrong. Her confident posture stuttered and her shoulders slumped. She knew she couldn't do that because Lucas was right. "I don't want to talk about it." Y/N stated as she brought her gaze to the floor. "Why can't you accept that? It's just not a big deal!"

"But, why?" Ella asked

"Why, what?" Y/N snapped.

"Why don't you want to talk about it?" Ella asked.